A Marvel Fanboy

Dredd (September 21, 2012)

This movie's budget apparently passed 100M (pretty much what happened to Conan), they are fucked :lol:

Taylor Kitsch`s prayers are answered. here comes the biggest bomb of the year. $3.4 OW, 9.7 total.So a movie starring bunch of nobodies and looking like some youtube vid your kid can muster on his Iphone with the little help of special effects features such as slo mo and blurry edges is made for $100 mio. And when it bombs we should feel sorry for "hard work" put into this overpriced kid-made Iphone vid that looks exactly like a kid-made Iphone vid. :rolleyes: Edited by fishnets

Apparently Wikipedia says 45M, but I am pretty I read some months ago that the director had been prohibited in the editing process. I remember reading the budget was out of control... :mellow:

Apparently Wikipedia says 45M, but I am pretty I read some months ago that the director had been prohibited in the editing process. I remember reading the budget was out of control... :mellow:

No it wasn't like that. He explained it in some interview, but I don't remeber what was he saying. ; p But he was not prohibited.