A Marvel Fanboy

Dredd (September 21, 2012)

Sounds like shit. They are trying to like it because they want sequels and Urban is obivously good in it but it sounds like shit. I expect it to end up very rotten once trades that didn`t attend CC weigh in. But hopefully Urban keep the positive buzz so he gets better roles.

Edited by fishnets

Sounds like shit. They are trying to like it because they want sequels and Urban is obivously good in it but it sounds like shit. I expect it to end up very rotten once trades that didn`t attend CC weigh in. But hopefully Urban keep the positive buzz so he gets better roles.

Fishnets, I like you. You're fun and entertaining. But you're also wrong, constantly. A bottle of Scope for MIranda Otto says the reviews are not "very rotten."

All you have to do is check out the first page of this thread to see that fishnets was set on hating this movie from the get go. Just look how she jumped at that bullshit rumor about it costing $100M.As for the reviews, yeah, I expected they'll be at least decent. It was made by Brits after all. :)

Edited by Bitcher
  • Like 1

Fishnets, I like you. You're fun and entertaining. But you're also wrong, constantly. A bottle of Scope for MIranda Otto says the reviews are not "very rotten."

I :wub: you too. I want this to do decent because Karl Urban is awesome and was 100% short-changed in LOTR (Eomer was much bigger player in the books) but has been doing much better than overexposed cast members since. Is he in Red 2? But I can`t help it that it looks shitty and cenamblend review was barely passable. Edited by fishnets

I :wub: you too. I want this to do decent because Karl Urban is awesome and was 100% short-changed in LOTR (Eomer was much bigger player in the books) but has been doing much better than overexposed cast members since. Is he in Red 2? But I can`t help it that it looks shitty and cenamblend review was barely passable.

I don't know about Red 2. I hope so! I loved him in first movie, and I loved him in Star Trek, and Bourne, and...I just love Karl Urban. :wub:As for Dredd, I don't agree with you and prolly never will, but that's okay. :D

Trailer was not great before TDKR for sure, looked like an average action film.

I think the studio does need to cut another trailer, sell it a bit better. It's tricky, though, because the movie is hard 'R' and most of the really cool scenes are probably not suitable for general audiences. Edited by YoursTruly