A Marvel Fanboy

Dredd (September 21, 2012)

100% on RT so far with 8 Fresh and 0 Rotten btw. Heres a bit from a positive review without spoilers. Posted Image

Grim, gritty and ultra-violent, "Dredd" reinstates the somber brutality missing from the U.K. comicbook icon's previous screen outing, the disappointing 1995 Sylvester Stallone starrer "Judge Dredd." A reboot as drastic as Christopher Nolan's "Batman Begins," this hard-R, sci-fi actioner from director Pete Travis and screenwriter Alex Garland should find an appreciative audience among serious-minded fanboys and gorehounds, while the pic's more extreme elements will likely limit its potential of crossing over to the superhero mainstream when Lionsgate releases it domestically Sept. 21.

Edited by Shpongle

Good, but whats with the inception music?

There seems to be some bizarre philosophy that Inception had the best trailer ever made and therefore every action/thriller trailer must be like it.Anyway, impressed with the reviews for this but, sadly, I think it'll be d®ead on arrival.

15 reviews and still 100%I wrote the dubbing script (translated to Filipino) of the original movie a couple of months back and I really found it a cheesy treatment to an otherwise interesting premise. So I'm really excited to see the remake especially how great the early word is