A Marvel Fanboy

NOW YOU SEE ME 2 | June 10, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 17

I'm honestly a bit surprised that at this early stage in his career and not far removed from Potter that he&his agent would go for this.

It's not unusual for actors to want to distance themselves a bit and claim they want to stretch their creative muscles playing different characters(like his nude stage performance). 

It's a casting coup that gets the sequel instance added free publicity and likely interest from a wider audience net. 

I saw the first one twice in theaters and was going to be at this regardless. 

Edited by Captain Craig
  • Like 1

I'm honestly a bit surprised that at this early stage in his career and not far removed from Potter that he&his agent would go for this.

It's not unusual for actors to want to distance themselves a bit and claim they want to stretch their creative muscles playing different characters(like his nude stage performance).

It's a casting coup that gets the sequel instance added free publicity and likely interest from a wider audience net.

I saw the first one twice in theaters and was going to be at this regardless.

i think he's done a good job so far distancing himself from Harry potter. He's done a few mid tier films plus some theatre work and now this. He might not even be doing magic at all.

^^^

I know, he has, but in the grand scheme of an actors career he's still close to Potter from a timeline perspective. 

He's still a 20yr old man and a career can last decades. I'm just saying I'm pleasantly surprised cause it's still close to Potter, relatively speaking. 

• Like 1

^^^

I know, he has, but in the grand scheme of an actors career he's still close to Potter from a timeline perspective.

He's still a 20yr old man and a career can last decades. I'm just saying I'm pleasantly surprised cause it's still close to Potter, relatively speaking.

This should be good for him. He needs to get some good supporting roles in. He's not selling tickets as a lead. Perhaps he will get his magic back with some supporting success! (Sorry couldn't resist)

Louis Leterrier's mediocre directing made it look like a music video at parts..some cheesy cinematography (specially on the magic shows scenes and the final rooftop scenes) 

my observations of the teenagers on twitter who obsess over the film showed that they loved precisely that & that kept them entertained & made them return to the movies for multiple viewings 

Please just call his character harry. Thats all I ask.

this  :lol:

His films like 'What if' already using HP jokes This could be another

Im pretty indifferent to him & HP  

What's more intriguing is the son aspect & wether it will have some parallel to the Shrike father/son sl in NYSM 

I actually expected the film to have Bradley' son not Tressler's & have him seek revenge on Mark's character

Really was surprised by this news but it def will add more interest to the film from the HP fandom maybe which is good for the potential BO

Edited by Tauriel