A Marvel Fanboy

NOW YOU SEE ME 2 | June 10, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 17

Btw I think Louie wants to direct NYSM2! ;)

goooooooooooood

I was soo worried he wil bow out!

This.  As much as it deserves a sequel, I doubt that said product will be as clever, groovy or engaging.  I wouldn't be surprised if Ruffalo bows out.

shhhhhhhhhhh

dont even say it

in all the interviews ive seen he was super excited to be in this movie

+he's bffs with Louie

Edited by Leyla

Wait...are u telling me movies are made so that someone can make money from it?When did this start?

+ with the multiplier it has its strange ppl thing this doesnt deserve a sequel

ppl came back so it means they loved it & told their friends!

I can state this as a fact b/c I followed it on twitter from the previews so suggesting the wom is bad is ridic :wacko:

+ with the multiplier it has its strange ppl thing this doesnt deserve a sequel

ppl came back so it means they loved it & told their friends!

I can state this as a fact b/c I followed it on twitter from the previews so suggesting the wom is bad is ridic :wacko:

It has 4th best multiplier of this summer - only behind one comedy and two animated movies.

It has 4th best multiplier of this summer - only behind one comedy and two animated movies.

exactly

+ same thing happened a lot of OS markets

only Gatsby has better multy than Nysm here (& would have been even better if there wasnt any stealing from local distributor btw :ph34r: )

Edited by Leyla

Red had a great multiplier, and we all know what happened to its sequel.

Lionsgate would be wise to consider their release date for this film, rather than simply rushing it out.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic
  • Like 1

Could The Rock / Neeson / Jackman in NYSM2 change it?  :)  Now You See Me could transform into another F&F but they just have to make right decisions. People love movies with twists so for sequels i's easy to dissapoint. We'll see.

i dont think it needs stars like Jackman etc. the cast was great even without the Rock etc

there's a crowd of characters already

just add 1 or 2 new side villan characters & probs take him out of prison & make Bradley work with the 5H this time

& idk maybe Tressler hires those villains to take his money back from 5H & etc etc

lots of possibilities

the screenplay is the key

& cinematographer must stay the same!

& pls dont make the budget over $100 mil

some sequels are just too confident & increase their budget over the highest mountains