Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: Elysium 30.5M; Millers 26.55M; Planes 22.53M; Percy Jackson 14.6M Pg 29

I developed my theory after that.

Okay.

One part is recognizing the traits: female users tend to have a bouncier, more cheerful writing style and they use smileys (especially  :wub: ) more than male users. They also congratulate people more as in "Omg thats so great, good for you.  :wub:  :wub: "*

Other part is just instinct. 

*none of this applies to fishnets

nothing sexist in that

but in nowdays habbits of tolerance I do afraid to say what i think scared abt being labelled this & that :D

Well, Telemachos's club failed (I was in), but it's not like Elysium blew the doors off the box office.

I'd been planning on seeing the film for weeks before hand, but now that it's here, I just have little to no interest and I think I'm going to see We're the Miller's instead today.

Edited by Adam

nothing sexist in that

but in nowdays habbits of tolerance I do afraid to say what i think scared abt being labelled this & that :D

That's not sexist, just normal and accurate observations actually.

So I get the Woman Seal of Approval? Good. 

• Like 1

I didn't know about any PJ movies, so when I caught it on Nick channel a few months back, I thought it's one of those straight-to-DVD releases that's finally available on TV :lol:

HA! PJ isn't even going to make 15M in it's OW! lololololol That might only make 35M total DOM.

For that to happen, it would need to have a 70% drop next weekend, which is unlikely to happen. A final gross of 60 million is more likely (it made 23 million from it’s five day gross).

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

You're more beautiful Mark :)

'Bald is the new hotness.'

T'was actually just testing out one of my new favorite gifs. Larry David's (co-creator of Seinfeld) new movie was on HBO last night, and it was just... :wub:

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Like 1

For that to happen, it would need to have a 70% drop next weekend, which is unlikely to happen. A final gross of 60 million is more likely (it made 23 million from it’s five day gross).

It honestly wouldn't surprise me to have a drop that high. It seems no one wanted this movie at all, and the people that did go hated it. Just saw a couple of youtube reactions to the movie PJ, and all were really bad. RT score won't help either. This film will crash. It would really surprise me if this hit 50M.