Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: Elysium 30.5M; Millers 26.55M; Planes 22.53M; Percy Jackson 14.6M Pg 29

I just found out This is the End is probably not even getting a DVD release in my country, and neither is The World's End. Distributors are bunch of c*nts, man.

They are both getting here on DVD. So you are not alone on not having them in theaters.

Edited by CJohn

Are you certain? You can actually find confirmation that they are not going to be released?

The local film magazine contacted the distributor, and they said they dont have any plans to release the movies any time soon. The World's End was supposed to come in november, but I'm not sure if This is the End even had an estimated finnish release date.

The local film magazine contacted the distributor, and they said they dont have any plans to release the movies any time soon. The World's End was supposed to come in november, but I'm not sure if This is the End even had an estimated finnish release date.

If there are distributors with contracts signed with Universal and Sony to release their movies on DVD, they will be forced to release This is the End and The World's End.

Edited by CJohn

IMDb says TITE is releasing on Sep 27. Home video is likely four months after that. IMDb could be wrong though.

I can see why TITE would not get a finnish release because frankly nobody here knows any of the actors in it, but Shaun and Hot Fuzz are both pretty hot stuff, so not releasing TWE makes me scratch my head.

For TWE, IMDb says October 4.

If there are distributors with contracts signed with Universal and Sony to release their movies on DVD, they will be forced to release This is the End and The World's End.

Fuck a DVD. As if I'm going to get crushed down by the man.

Posted Image

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

I can see why TITE would not get a finnish release because frankly nobody here knows any of the actors in it, but Shaun and Hot Fuzz are both pretty hot stuff, so not releasing TWE makes me scratch my head. 

Finnish people don't recognize Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill or James Franco?