Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

53 minutes ago, MaxAggressor said:

O/U The Jungle Book??

Way under. Not as big a cultural touchstone, and way more competition from both Hollywood and Bollywood movies. I would be surprised if it actually does 100 Cr Nett.

I'm convinced Super 30 is cursed. First the guy they based it on turned out to be a fraud, then the director got roped into MeToo accusations, and now the endless date changes. Hrithik desperately needs the YRF movie with Tiger Shroff to come out asap, that is highly needed by him to save his career

17 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I'm convinced Super 30 is cursed. First the guy they based it on turned out to be a fraud, then the director got roped into MeToo accusations, and now the endless date changes. Hrithik desperately needs the YRF movie with Tiger Shroff to come out asap, that is highly needed by him to save his career

Any clue on what exactly are these mental harassments?

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

O/U 1/3 TJB. I will still go under.

There are shows running concurrently on national and regional television networks.

The movie will have nostalgic pull just like TJB (maybe not to the same extent but still) and it must have a far bigger awareness among the general public due to the familiarity with the source material. So the potential is there, no??

40 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

There are shows running concurrently on national and regional television networks.

The movie will have nostalgic pull just like TJB (maybe not to the same extent but still) and it must have a far bigger awareness among the general public due to the familiarity with the source material. So the potential is there, no??

Yes. I expected it to be that way but buzz ain't near TJB. 

• Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1

Ohh Mental Hai Kya (ironically even the above one is ok). 

Just checked the director is from family of Baahubali producers. His first Hindi film, don't know what to expect. So not really sure how much it will open but TLK will need atleast ₹8cr 2nd Friday I guess. Which is well, possible but not locked.

51 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Ohh Mental Hai Kya (ironically even the above one is ok). 

Just checked the director is from family of Baahubali producers. His first Hindi film, don't know what to expect. So not really sure how much it will open but TLK will need atleast ₹8cr 2nd Friday I guess. Which is well, possible but not locked.

Point is, it can get that WOM actually. So it remains to be seen that how does they market it in India to generate as positive initial for it as they can. From there on WOM can just take it to the next level.

1 hour ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Point is, it can get that WOM actually. So it remains to be seen that how does they market it in India to generate as positive initial for it as they can. From there on WOM can just take it to the next level.

What worked for TJB was India-ness in it. That said, should defeat the evil of Jurassic World films.

• ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

15 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

What worked for TJB was India-ness in it. That said, should defeat the evil of Jurassic World films.

Won't mind that, they are not evil, they have great meaning. (Except JP 3, it was just an adventure romp) 

Only problem is execution. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Won't mind that, they are not evil, they have great meaning. (Except JP 3, it was just an adventure romp) 

Only problem is execution. 

All these JW, Godzilla films are evil and stupid.

So happy that JW 3 didn't grossed billion dollar.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 2
  • Knock It Off 1

6 hours ago, Mad Max said:

So the potential is there, no??

you answered it yourself.

Also kids are into motu patlu nowadays and they barely air classic Disney , its just playing for some fraction of weekend family affair.

Its more similar to Beauty & the beast rather than the behemoth that was Jungle Book