Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

5 hours ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

The Lion King if gets desired WOM can go crazy too. I actually want that to happen. 

It'll be glorious to see it's second friday bigger than MHK's opening day.

TLK has no nostagia factor in india....i expect aladdin to score better..

1 hour ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

All these JW, Godzilla films are evil and stupid.

So happy that JW 3 didn't grossed billion dollar.

JW3..??

They are not stupid, they have big questions, like man vs nature, misuse of scientific discovery, man messing with natural powers, the ethics of genetics, the rights of animals etc.

Even original Japanese Godzilla in 1954 was an allegory of Nuclear Weapon & it's effects.

They have more meaning than most of the blockbusters. But as i said..... Execution is the problem.

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

There is no way Aladdin is beating TLK. 

In India... Aladdin can. You know if Hindi dubbing is done right, even people in the rural area know, "Aladin aur uska Chirag'. This is akin to Mowgli movie which can easily be taken in the local small town Market. 

Edited by anti-Pedantic

20 minutes ago, anti-Pedantic said:

In India... Aladdin can. You know if Hindi dubbing is done right, even people in the rural area know, "Aladin aur uska Chirag'. This is akin to Mowgli movie which can easily be taken in the local small town Market. 

Yeah, but so far buzz isn't on that level. Besides TLK have a value too, as far as my remembering goes, TLK was the most popular among all old Disney classic movies in India.

So yeah, Aladdin could've but current buzz isn't there.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

What worked for TJB was India-ness in it. That said, should defeat the evil of Jurassic World films.

3 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

All these JW, Godzilla films are evil and stupid.

So happy that JW 3 didn't grossed billion dollar.

I liked you Charlie.

Till this very moment.

Now its over.

Also JW3 will surely cross a billion.

Also Jurassic World 1 and 2, Jurassic Park and The Lost World are all cinematic masterpieces.

Also Godzilla FUCKING RULES AND HE WILL SHOW YOU AND EVERY OTHER DOUBTER AROUND THE WHOLE FUCKING EARTH WHAT HES CAPABLE OF DOING

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I liked you Charlie.

Till this very moment.

Now its over.

Also JW3 will surely cross a billion.

Also Jurassic World 1 and 2, Jurassic Park and The Lost World are all cinematic masterpieces.

Also Godzilla FUCKING RULES AND HE WILL SHOW YOU AND EVERY OTHER DOUBTER AROUND THE WHOLE FUCKING EARTH WHAT HES CAPABLE OF DOING

I was just a fool trying to tell him about the themes and messages of JP & Godzilla movies.

You're method is much better, fukc yeah, Godzilla rules & JP/JW roars. Best franchises ever, masterpieces of cinema, just awesome.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

I was just a fool trying to tell him about the themes and messages of JP & Godzilla movies.

You're method is much better, fukc yeah, Godzilla rules & JP/JW roars. Best franchises ever, masterpieces of cinema, just awesome.

I just love the monsterverse. The whole monsterverse thing is epic. Haters gonna hate. Repeating the same, " Godzilla rules & JP/JW roars!" 

Edited by SURAJ
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Poor opening for Pika Pika. Under A:EG from the data I got. SOTY 2 ₹11cr Nett OD. Poor reports. Gonna Flop.

A:EG 3.25cr Nett Approx.

I think Pika Pika kinda underperformed everywhere it regressed so far. Even in China is looking at 40 million weekend with not much of positive ratings.

5 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I like Apes trilogy, even Skull Island was okayish, like the original Jurassic Park. Rest is BS. Sorry, I get no orgasm seeing two CGI monsters fight.

What do you think all the avengers fights are. 2 monster CGI characters fighting with each other?

2 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Looking forward to it. Hopefully this will be in Love, Simon range and not cringe OTT as the original Shubh Mangal Shavdan was.

I saw the teaser yesterday, was a really neat and well done teaser. 

Kudos to the maker and Ayushman on taking such a project. New grounds being broken. 

And yes I agree, I hope it is in the veins of Love Simon where the topic is handled with care, subtlety and respect. I hope they dont make it a cheap comedy with gay caricatures and clichés where the jokes are on the expense of the gay (probably feminine) character

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

I saw the teaser yesterday, was a really neat and well done teaser. 

Kudos to the maker and Ayushman on taking such a project. New grounds being broken. 

And yes I agree, I hope it is in the veins of Love Simon where the topic is handled with care, subtlety and respect. I hope they dont make it a cheap comedy with gay caricatures and clichés where the jokes are on the expense of the gay (probably feminine) character

I guess it will be mix of two. I hated Shubh Mangal Shavdan 2nd half where they lost the subject with stupid comedy and whatever the hell is happening is happening.

The first half was pretty good establishing a guy with sexual problem. Hopefully they don't go as bad as the second half of that film.

I was thinking that may be even Badhaai Ho will fall for that, but it was very mature. Expecting same. That said, AK is doing great.

• Like 1