Jump to content
Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Inaccurate Pandering Tanhaji Tops....Dance Dance Nepotism Flops

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, firedeep said:

Bharat is not holding well. It's very expensive.  Is its WOM not as good as promised?

 

 

yeah wom is not that good ... maximum movie might gross 250 Cr ($36 M) ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, danhtruong5 said:

Oh..... i didnt know that....

Is there a chart for tickets sold in countries? 

Need to make this chart ...

 

All countries with number Of Admissions for AEG 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sunny Max said:

Need to make this chart ...

 

All countries with number Of Admissions for AEG 

That would be interesting. If I'm not mistaken, the countries where Endgame got more than 10m adm:

1. China

2. USA

3. Mexico

4. India

5. Brazil

6. South Korea

7. Indonesia

Anything I missed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, catlover said:

That would be interesting. If I'm not mistaken, the countries where Endgame got more than 10m adm:

1. China

2. USA

3. Mexico

4. India

5. Brazil

6. South Korea

7. Indonesia

Anything I missed?

Yeah Fine list ... not sure about UK ... need to check it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

At end of month, I will do comparison between $2 Billion films in admissions.

Yeah ... this Type of chart we need ...

 

Waiting ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, catlover said:

That would be interesting. If I'm not mistaken, the countries where Endgame got more than 10m adm:

1. China

2. USA

3. Mexico

4. India

5. Brazil

6. South Korea

7. Indonesia

Anything I missed?

Russia as well ...  :D 10.32 million admissions ...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 Hours views on You Tube (All India)

 

1. Saaho: 41.4mn

2. Zero: 40.05mn
3. Baahubali 2: 36.5mn
4. Thugs Of Hindostan: 23.3mn
5. 2.0 : 21.9mn

 

Hindi - 20.4mn
Telugu - 12.1mn
Tamil - 8.1mn
Malayalam - 0.8mn

 

Total - 41.4mn (19 Hours)

 

Expecting ₹95-105cr opening day in India on August 15th.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

24 Hours views on You Tube (All India)

 

1. Saaho: 41.4mn

2. Zero: 40.05mn
3. Baahubali 2: 36.5mn
4. Thugs Of Hindostan: 23.3mn
5. 2.0 : 21.9mn

 

Hindi - 20.4mn
Telugu - 12.1mn
Tamil - 8.1mn
Malayalam - 0.8mn

 

Total - 41.4mn (19 Hours)

 

Expecting ₹95-105cr opening day in India on August 15th.

Looks shitty though. I mean trailer had enough big ticket sequences but they couldn't show them properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

24 Hours views on You Tube (All India)

 

1. Saaho: 41.4mn

2. Zero: 40.05mn
3. Baahubali 2: 36.5mn
4. Thugs Of Hindostan: 23.3mn
5. 2.0 : 21.9mn

 

Hindi - 20.4mn
Telugu - 12.1mn
Tamil - 8.1mn
Malayalam - 0.8mn

 

Total - 41.4mn (19 Hours)

 

Expecting ₹95-105cr opening day in India on August 15th.

Prabhas really become A pan india Star ... Saaho's opening will be Stamp on it   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Looks shitty though. I mean trailer had enough big ticket sequences but they couldn't show them properly.

yeah ... VFX looks childish ... but it would be enough for big opening .. trailer coming soon as well ..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aladdin India

 

Week 1: ₹36.95cr
Week 2: ₹16.31cr
Week 3: ₹7.25cr

 

Total: ₹60.51cr / $8.8mn

 

Heading for ₹67cr or $9.5mn full run.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bharat

 

41.35
28.67
19.40
24.74
25.11
8.96
7.83
6.31
5.42

 

Total: ₹167.79cr

Gross: ₹198cr or $28.5mn

 

Underwhelming. Should have done much more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Bharat

 

41.35
28.67
19.40
24.74
25.11
8.96
7.83
6.31
5.42

 

Total: ₹167.79cr

Gross: ₹198cr or $28.5mn

 

Underwhelming. Should have done much more.

Yep .. Eid saved the film .. other-wise it would be another tubelight ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Yes 

Can not 22.2m ? Did it pass Titanic first run admission?

Edited by danhtruong5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.