Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Pre Corona Classifications Bollywood 2020

Blockbuster

Tanhaji

Average

Thappad

Flop

Baaghi 3

Shubh Mangal Saavdhan

Malang

Bhoot

Jawaani Jaaneman

Shikaara

Disaster

Street Dancer 3

Panga

Angreji Medium

Love Aaj Kal 2020

Thappad I am inclined to give Flop but it did okayish.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/25/2019 at 11:49 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

Wish I was in Chandigarh. Would have been waiting for FDFS. Now I am going in a crappy theatre in Patiala which hasn't opened advance for its 4th screen yet. I don't even know if there will be FDFS or not. English 3D has only 3 shows, sold out. 2D i have booked one. 

Don't wanna watch Hindi and it has 2 morning shows.

Just realised I actually booked Endgame twice, though watched only one show.

So are we following the Janta curfew, or what?

Shit has definitely the fan tho as my relatives called me up yesterday and implored me to stop going to office Monday.

Going to watch Housefull 4 & Total Dhamaal today and see what the fuss is about.

I didn't know Dhamaal was partially inspired by Road Trip! I liked the former way more th. Euro Trip >>>>>> Road Trip

On the same topic, it was so cool when I realized Phir Hera Pheri was inspired by Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Even a knockoff is in a GOAT category because of the association. Hail Gawd Ritchie!

Even in these times, at least Bhramastra getting postponed is a constant we can count on despite whatever else might be happening in the world

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/brahmastra-postponed-2021-second-year-row-no-releases-ranbir-kapoor/

With the Caronavirus scare looming large over the Indian entertainment industry; release schedules are suffering major upheavals. The much-delayed Karan Johar production, Brahmastra, which was all set for a marathon final schedule to make it for its December 4, 2020 release, is unlikely to make it in time.

• Like 3

On the plus side, I will be watching a lotta movies during this lock down. 

Transformers Age of Extinction remains so damn awesome. Getting John Goodman & Ken Watanabe for voice acting as Autobots was ingenious. Autobots riding the dinobots gave me the chills. Stanley Tucci has never been better!

Wedding Crasher too was amazing. I revisited the movie after a lot of years and it not only held up, I think it got better. One if the rare movies where the middle part was the funniest. My stomach hurt from laughing!

Two movies I thought I would like more but ended up slightly disappointed was Shanghai Knights & SpongeBob Sponge Out of Water. I still liked both but I was hoping to love them. I definitely remember enjoying both more last time around. 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 3:44 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

So Fox has pulled out from Takht and Fox is rethinking their collaboration with Dharma (which means it over).
I was expecting these changes after Disney taking over, now all that remains to see is whether Disney will continue production through Fox or they are leaving Bollywood.

I don't think they will leave bollywood. 

That will be a bad decision. 

Edited by Madhuvan

16 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

I don't think they will leave bollywood. 

That will be a bad decision. 

How so? Bollywood was liability for them. Though things are better since digital rights started going big but then for Fox it's in house acquisition only.

Now if Disney want Bollywood for their D+ library than they may continue.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Watched motion poster on lappy. Damn this is impressive.

1000cr / $150mn possible. What is special that it will be from an original film.

How is this impressive? 

Giving me flashback of 2.0

Only thing I am excited about is Alia Bhatt, the only actor that can actually act. 

Ram Charan and Jr. NTR are like Tigee Shroff. They both are worse than Prabhas. 

Ajay Devgn is mixed bag. 

Alia Bhatt is the only one with good track record of acting. 

• Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1

On 3/28/2020 at 8:28 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

Watched motion poster on lappy. Damn this is impressive.

1000cr / $150mn possible. What is special that it will be from an original film.

OH WOW!

S. S. Rajamouli is our James Cameron!

• Like 1