Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

BOI saying ₹9.5cr ($1.25M) opening day for Eternals last night. Seems high but let's see.

BMS now 82%, which seems like really high considering I have 4/5 saying they didn't like it. Let's see if bad wom has any impact on legs because for last few marvel movies, WOM has no impact per se. They just do same trending whether good WOM or great.

Edited by charlie Jatinder

5 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Another one I know didn't like it. And this guy likes everything MCU.

Excited to see for myself, if only I get English show near me in time.

The guy is @THUNDER BIRD

Didn't like it, but also didn't hate it..... But then I'm incapable of hating anything MCU, but yeah, it was a mess. 

Except that Bollywood sequence.... Don't know how many people need to know.... But Cringe..!! 

Edited by THUNDER BIRD

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

I am yet to see a single positive reaction for Eternals in India from people I know. 7 found it average, 2 didn't like it.

I think they mostly don't like the way of the storytelling, the structure used in the movie. It is different from other typical marvel movies with one linear storytelling (easy to digest, can "turn off" the brain and watch),  and fast pace.