Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

4 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

isn't bookmyshow more relevant. 8.8/10 over there. Indians love MCU for sure. 

None of them are accurate, but  can be taken somewhat as a measuring stick. Just remember that can be misleading at times like all online portals.

Talking about BMS 

Eernals - 7.7/10

Thor 4 - 7.9/10

Dr Strange 2 - 8.2/10

Wakanda Forever - 8.7/10

These are all overalls, While Ant Man in 8.8/10 on first day, let's see what's it settles. 

Edited by THUNDER BIRD
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

Pathaan's leg is disappointing. This isn't coming close to league of RRR and KGF2. Probably the Republican weekend loaded the OW too much. I suppose the South isn't responding to Pathaan as much like how RRR and KGF2 received at the North. 

Pathaan just had the biggest 3rd week for any Bollywood movie. I have no idea how that is even close to Disappointing.

People who don't have any idea about Indian Box Office should ask others who actually have some idea before making statements like this.

And Pathaan already beaten RRR and KGF in Hindi.

Edited by THUNDER BIRD
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Pathaan just had the biggest 3rd week for any Bollywood movie. I have no idea how that is even close to Disappointing.

People who don't have any idea about Indian Box Office should ask others who actually have some idea before making statements like this.

And Pathaan already beaten RRR and KGF in Hindi.

The idea is simple, all movie produced in India by Indian are Indian movie. Last I checked India remain a single sovereign country. It is true Pathaan won't beat RRR and KGF in NATIONAL total, I don't care what money the movie earned in Hindi. 

5 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

The idea is simple, all movie produced in India by Indian are Indian movie. Last I checked India remain a single sovereign country. It is true Pathaan won't beat RRR and KGF in NATIONAL total, I don't care what money the movie earned in Hindi. 

Yeah, that's not how it works.

Bollywood is different, Tollywood is different, Kollywood is different, Mollywood is different, Sandalwood is different and so on.

And that's why leave Indian Box Office to people who actually know about it.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania

₹32 Cr OW

Ouch.

On surface level, it kinda good because it's more than Ant Man 2, but it is bad, as it's not just an Ant Man movie plus in terms of admits, it is only small improvement, this sort of improvement would've come even if it was Normal Ant Man 3.

But for Quantamania, more was needed, this isn't good.

4 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

Are you misinformed or don't want to be informed? This is such a stupid point you are making. Have you ever spent any time in India? Your entire conception of "India is a single sovereign country" is so wrong when it comes to movie industries it's not even funny how wrong it is.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Issac Newton said:

Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania

₹32 Cr OW

PIC Breakdown

FRIDAY - ₹5.66 Cr

PVR - ₹3.08 Cr 

Inox - ₹1.45 Cr 

Cinepolis - ₹1.13 Cr

SATURDAY - ₹6.25 Cr

PVR - ₹3.45 Cr 

Inox - ₹1.55 Cr