Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

5 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Baaghi3 ₹15.5cr (₹18.2cr GROSS) Opening Day. -43% opening day of Baaghi2.

Opening day in Baaghi franchise.

Baaghi: ₹16.65cr
Baaghi 2: ₹31.63cr 
Baaghi 3: ₹18.2cr

didnt release Baaghi opened that HIGH

Fri/Sat according to BOI

Fri 17.5

Sat 15.5-16

Sun 18-19 (imo)

= 51.5-53 ow

Am sure @Charlie's numbers are lower (and more accurate). Will aim to hit 100cr Nett with these numbers. Disappointing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, a2k said:

Sun 18-19 (imo)

Should grow 30-35% ideally. I have Friday at 16 while Saturday at 14.5-15.

9 minutes ago, a2k said:

Will aim to hit 100cr Nett with these numbers. Disappointing.

Yeah 100 is locked. Shall be 51 by Sunday and then add another 20cr in next 2 days followed by 10 Approx on Wednesday & Thursday.

Angreji Medium might postpone but currently there's no indication.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Flop said:

I thought Sooryavanshi will be a standalone movie and the next one will be the big crossover so I'm surprised.

DCEU redux! Rohit Shetty is putting the cart before the horse :Venom:

Sooryavanshi is like Thor Ragnarok solo Thor film. Anyways I don't see what plot is left for future cop films. 

Gangster was dealt in Singham.

Corruption in Singham 2.

Rape in Simmba.

Terrorism in Sooryavanshi.

I don't see what's left.

The worst part of RSCU is they don't give a fuck about it themselves. The journalist in Singham 2 was Judge in Simmba. Jaykant Shikre right hand in Singham was lawyer in Simmba and Rapists in Simmba is ATS officer in Sooryavanshi. Dafaq.

• Haha 2

Ranveer looks like a dead ringer for Kapil Dev :ohmygod:

The eventual 2011 WC tribute movie will smash records. You'll get to cast Tendulkar, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Sehwag and a young Kohli. The hype will be off the charts.

Priyadarshan is making a period piece down south.

But I need my man to come back to do what he does best, i. e comedies and show the newbies and the wannabees how it's done.

Bring back the glory days of Priyadarshan & David Dhawan!

Looks like 30% growth for Baaghi 3 on Sunday. ₹19-19.25cr Approx for weekend flirting with ₹50cr for roughly ₹58cr GROSS. The weekend gross is barely 10% more than 4 years old Baaghi while 37% short of Baaghi 2. In terms of footfalls weakest of franchise.

Baaghi added ₹67cr after weekend (1.26x)
Baaghi 2 added ₹112cr (1.2x)

Say Baaghi 3 add 1.1x, ₹122cr maximum gross i.e. ₹104cr Nett.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Sooryavanshi is like Thor Ragnarok solo Thor film. Anyways I don't see what plot is left for future cop films. 

Gangster was dealt in Singham.

Corruption in Singham 2.

Rape in Simmba.

Terrorism in Sooryavanshi.

I don't see what's left.

The worst part of RSCU is they don't give a fuck about it themselves. The journalist in Singham 2 was Judge in Simmba. Jaykant Shikre right hand in Singham was lawyer in Simmba and Rapists in Simmba is ATS officer in Sooryavanshi. Dafaq.

Well I think the only thing left is fight a crazy religious fanatic cult leader who is a bit like Thanos driven by some ideal to better the world but it would actually be bad. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2020 at 2:34 AM, Flop said:

Ranveer looks like a dead ringer for Kapil Dev :ohmygod:

The eventual 2011 WC tribute movie will smash records. You'll get to cast Tendulkar, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Sehwag and a young Kohli. The hype will be off the charts.

not sure about that.

1983 if done well will work as it has a classic storyline of an underdog team winning world cup against all odds. The fact that it was THE reason for cricket craze in india cannot be understated.

what about 2011? India were fav to win anyways in home conditions

Edited by CoolK
  • Like 2
  • Disbelief 2

14 hours ago, CoolK said:

not sure about that.

1983 if done well will work as it has a classic storyline of an underdog team winning world cup against all odds. The fact that it was THE reason for cricket craze in india cannot be understated.

what about 2011? India were fav to win anyways in home conditions

would love to see a movie about shoaib akhtar. rare talent and his team/management did not know how to use him. he said in a poignant interview that unlike with say more scientific management of pacers in england and australia, pcb didn't use scientific data to handle shoaib - what should be his exercise regimen, diet/nutrition, rest period etc going by his physique. for eg. they used to make him run rounds like all fast bowlers have to, but his build was different and it damaged his knees.

he came from a humble background and took time to learn how the world works. despite all odds he did make it to the list of greats but he could have been greater. then there was rivalry within the team like it often happens when spots are limited and selection is competitive. pakistan produces great bowlers as such but akhtar was still unique among them which makes his story interesting imo.

• Thanks 1

Baaghi3 India

Friday: ₹16cr
Saturday: ₹14.75cr
Sunday: ₹18.75cr
Monday: ₹7.75cr

Total: ₹57.25cr
Gross: ₹67cr
Share: ₹31.5cr

Need ₹90cr SHARE to breakeven in India. Disaster for Fox. Producer made a bank.

Poor hold on Monday with semi-holiday. Shall do around ₹9cr today followed by under ₹5cr on Wednesday. Might even go as low as ₹4cr for Week 1 at ₹74-75cr. Missing ₹100cr at this point. Disaster.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1