Jump to content
Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | RIP Irrfan Khan - Rishi Kapoor - Sushant Singh Rajput

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

coincidentally only HIT film featuring SRK since 2014.

Dear Zindagi 🙄🙄 was a hit. It is the best SRK movie this decade. Dear Zindagi talks about things that matter unlike his other trash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Dear Zindagi 🙄🙄 was a hit. It is the best SRK movie this decade. Dear Zindagi talks about things that matter unlike his other trash. 

India was Average. Overseas Hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

India was Average. Overseas Hit.

Budget 22 cr and made 97 gross in India. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

Budget 22 cr and made 97 gross in India.

India rights were sold at ₹32cr. Distributor Share was ₹32cr Approx.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the best actor of his generation alongside Nawazuddin Siddique and Manoj Bajpayee. Pure acting talent. Passed away just 2 days after his mother passed away. I cannot even imagine how their family is going through right now. And with the lockdown, a big funeral is out of question. I think huge amount of celebrities would have attended otherwise. 
 

RIP

  • Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the best actors in Bollywood

 

Very sad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020 is turning out to be very bad year. I can't even..

 

🙏🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah him and Siddiqui are likely the most talented actors currently in raw talent as they reach superstardom based off their talents rather than their looks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

superstardom

neither of two is Superstar. that's term can be used only for Khan Trio though I think we don't have any superstar left now.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

neither of two is Superstar. that's term can be used only for Khan Trio though I think we don't have any superstar left now.

 

True but Irfan Khan got a lot of love overseas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why but I.Khan is so popular in non-Indian countries. The news of his passing spread across my social media among non-film buff, which is weird considering he wasn't a lead in his most popular hit like Life of Pi, Slumdog or JW, or amazing spiderman.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Not sure why but I.Khan is so popular in non-Indian countries. The news of his passing spread across my social media among non-film buff, which is weird considering he wasn't a lead in his most popular hit like Life of Pi, Slumdog or JW, or amazing spiderman.   

 

 

Thing he was one of the few Indian actors to play in a lot of Hollywood films...

 

He was also in other films like the Lunchbox, The Darjeeling Limited  and the Namesake which were not super big films but were watched heavily in comparison to your avg bollywood film overseas.

 

Meaning yeah Bollywood movies get watched by NRI overseas but those movies were watched by non NRI too. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

 

 

Thing he was one of the few Indian actors to play in a lot of Hollywood films...

 

He was also in other films like the Lunchbox, The Darjeeling Limited  and the Namesake which were not super big films but were watched heavily in comparison to your avg bollywood film overseas.

 

Meaning yeah Bollywood movies get watched by NRI overseas but those movies were watched by non NRI too. 

Also help the fact that his niche audience is big on social media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.