Jump to content
Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | RIP Irrfan Khan - Rishi Kapoor - Sushant Singh Rajput

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Yeah Rishi Kapoor had great films like Bobby, Amar Akbar Anthony and Prem Rog which are still very famous films even today. 

Kapoors in general have done some great films and are hugely popular. 

 

Rishi Kapoor's second innings was also great. 

Mulk, Kapoor and Sons, 102 Not out and Do dooni char are fantastic. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2020 films Indian watched so far

Thappad: 8/10

 

Love Aaj Kal: 7/10

Sufna: 6/10

 

Jawaani Jaaneman: 4/10

Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo: 3/10

Ghost Stories: 3/10

Angrezi Medium: 3/10

Tanhaji: 2/10

 

Ik Sandhu Hunda Si: 1/10

Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan: 1/10

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Not Cool 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2020 at 11:12 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

2020 films Indian watched so far

Thappad: 8/10

 

Love Aaj Kal: 7/10

Sufna: 6/10

 

Jawaani Jaaneman: 4/10

Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo: 3/10

Ghost Stories: 3/10

Angrezi Medium: 3/10

Tanhaji: 2/10

 

Ik Sandhu Hunda Si: 1/10

Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan: 1/10

Love Aaj Kal 🤣

are you an Imitiaz Ali fan?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Yeah really nice film. Can't say I am fan, but I like his films.

Even Imtiaz fans hate LAK 2020. It's absolutely worst. I wonder how you tolerated Sara and Kartik for 2 hrs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Even Imtiaz fans hate LAK 2020. It's absolutely worst. I wonder how you tolerated Sara and Kartik for 2 hrs. 

When I say I liked it, I mean it. The film is so good. I hate Karthik Aryan but he was really good in the film, similar to RK.

  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Three of the biggest family films from Hollywood for me as kid were Baby's Day Out, Stuart Little & Stuart Little 2.

 

Didn't knew that Baby's Day Out was a Disaster until few years ago.

Yup movie became massive in India. All my family loves it and to this day if it is on TV, we will all watch it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Three of the biggest family films from Hollywood for me as kid were Baby's Day Out, Stuart Little & Stuart Little 2.

 

Didn't knew that Baby's Day Out was a Disaster until few years ago.

It's hard to explain just how big Baby's Day Out and Stuart Little were in India. They were everywhere and everyone went to watch them.

 

Another similar example is probably Dunston Checks In. My parents actually took me to the theater for Dunston Checks In and Baby's Day Out. That alone should show how big they were.

  • Astonished 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.