Jump to content
Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | RIP Irrfan Khan - Rishi Kapoor - Sushant Singh Rajput

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Kangana Ranaut disgust me. This lady has given opportunism new meaning. 

 

Social media has reached new level of toxicity. 

 

I am not surprised though. Most people in Bollywood doesn't follow the political ideology of Modi. 

 

@charlie Jatinder  What do you think about long term effect of this all? 

 

BJP is going to milk this controversy to hide their incompetence. 

 

She is a disgusting person. Earlier (Few years ago) I had thought that maybe she Is right and is being alienated for speaking out against nepotism and what not but now I understand that she is not getting work because she is batshit crazy and people dont want to work with her. Not to mention the fact that she and her sister are both extremely toxic and bigoted people. 
 

It is shameless of her to try and milk SSR’s death but most people dont see it. They are too busy outraging against KJo/Bhatt/etc to see they are being manipulated. 
 

i hope she gets ostracized and doesnt get anymore work. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

News just came out, cinemas to remain closed for another month along with schools, colleges, bars, large gatherings, etc. 
 

Thankfully gyms will open from August 5. I have lost 4 months of paid membership due to Coronavirus but now I am wondering if I should go or not. Gym’s are enclosed spaces and it is difficult for me to exercise in a cloth mask. I am considering buying an N95 mask for the gym. Also the nighttime curfew is gone from August 1

so in theory cinemas will now open from sept 1 ?

 

 

 

ps i read the article and it doesnt say when they will reopen only  that it will be decided later

Edited by john2000
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, john2000 said:

so in theory cinemas will now open from sept 1 ?

 

 

 

ps i read the article and it doesnt say when they will reopen only  that it will be decided later

Yeah no reopening date set, just the lockdown has been extended for another month. I think they will allow cinemas to open from Sep 1 unless things get much worse. But there will probably be lots of restrictions and I doubt people will show up in large numbers seeing that cases are increasing everyday and we havent even hit our peak yet. 
 

But it will be nearly 5.5 months by end of August since cinemas and restaurants got shutdown. I dont know how long these places will be able to hold on without any revenue or relief from government (at leasts restaurants are being allowed to run for takeaways). 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Yeah no reopening date set, just the lockdown has been extended for another month. I think they will allow cinemas to open from Sep 1 unless things get much worse. But there will probably be lots of restrictions and I doubt people will show up in large numbers seeing that cases are increasing everyday and we havent even hit our peak yet. 
 

But it will be nearly 5.5 months by end of August since cinemas and restaurants got shutdown. I dont know how long these places will be able to hold on without any revenue or relief from government (at leasts restaurants are being allowed to run for takeaways). 

that to me is what is infuriating , you want these places closed fine but give them a godamn help

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

Kangana Ranaut disgust me. This lady has given opportunism new meaning. 

 

Social media has reached new level of toxicity. 

 

I am not surprised though. Most people in Bollywood doesn't follow the political ideology of Modi. 

 

@charlie Jatinder  What do you think about long term effect of this all? 

 

BJP is going to milk this controversy to hide their incompetence. 

Nothing much. It will pass.

 

Kangana's Bollywood career is over and she knows it, making her way to politics. Expect 2024 Himachal Pradesh candidacy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

News just came out, cinemas to remain closed for another month along with schools, colleges, bars, large gatherings, etc. 
 

Thankfully gyms will open from August 5. I have lost 4 months of paid membership due to Coronavirus but now I am wondering if I should go or not. Gym’s are enclosed spaces and it is difficult for me to exercise in a cloth mask. I am considering buying an N95 mask for the gym. Also the nighttime curfew is gone from August 1

Yeah, now its up til 31st August.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

But it will be nearly 5.5 months by end of August since cinemas and restaurants got shutdown. I dont know how long these places will be able to hold on without any revenue or relief from government (at leasts restaurants are being allowed to run for takeaways). 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, A Marvel Fanboy said:

Do you guys notice STX and Eros are merged? More US-India copros coming.

Yeah but Eros is beaten down. They were big in 2015 then immediately down in 2016 and now dead.

 

India had US corporates in late 2000s, but they all ran except the ones with Indian holding like Fox Star or Viacom 18.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Yeah but Eros is beaten down. They were big in 2015 then immediately down in 2016 and now dead.

 

India had US corporates in late 2000s, but they all ran except the ones with Indian holding like Fox Star or Viacom 18.

 

The two are parts of HLW Big Six.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A Marvel Fanboy said:

The two are parts of HLW Big Six.

Yes but its Indian counterpart that are running things.

 

Disney closed film production in 2016. Dangal was their 2nd last. They were the biggest studio at that time.

 

Warner Bros closed in 2009 itself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.