Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | RIP Irrfan Khan - Rishi Kapoor - Sushant Singh Rajput

With news channel providing such drama and comedy will people even go watch movies when they can watch the clowns on the news channels. Anyways do you think they will allow theatres to operate from October @charlie Jatinder? I suspect that even if theatres open they wont do that well at least for the first few months, say until Christmas. 

2 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

I suspect that even if theatres open they wont do that well at least for the first few months, say until Christmas. 

I think public will be back like normal but we don't have films to play. 

7 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

15th October reopening with 50% seating.

Not in Maharashtra where they will remain closed for at least another month  Mumbai and Maharashtra are the biggest money makers for the film industry. 

On 9/27/2020 at 1:47 AM, charlie Jatinder said:

Weren't they going to have an event to announce all their 50th anniversary movies? One with SRK, one with Salman, one with Aamir and one would be Ajay Devgan's first movie with them.

2 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Not in Maharashtra where they will remain closed for at least another month  Mumbai and Maharashtra are the biggest money makers for the film industry. 

Yeah, Maharastra & Delhi gonna be California & New York of India.

However South Indian cinemas can be back.

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

Weren't they going to have an event to announce all their 50th anniversary movies? One with SRK, one with Salman, one with Aamir and one would be Ajay Devgan's first movie with them.

One source says they will declare once theaters open.

Other said they didn't announced because it was already leaked.

Both seems like BS but 2nd is more probable.

Shooting resumed for RRR. A better video than many trailers. Guessing July 2021 release, may be August.

Edited by charlie Jatinder

With Karnataka, Delhi, UP, Gujarat, West Bengal and Punjab allowed to open theaters on 15th October, almost 40% of India theaterical market will be open. Few more states will get confirmation, can reach 60% mark.

I don't know why, but I thought Laxmmi Bomb would have been one of Akshay's "social issues" movies rather than one of his comedies. The trailer threw me for a loop

4 hours ago, grim22 said:

I don't know why, but I thought Laxmmi Bomb would have been one of Akshay's "social issues" movies rather than one of his comedies. The trailer threw me for a loop

Have you not seen Kanchana series.

Few theaters reopened today, many will reopen tomorrow but in absence of new releases there is no business to report. Re-releases have no scope here.

At this rate, I expect theaters to close by Monday again and reopen when new film releases. May be Dussehra or Diwali.

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Few theaters reopened today, many will reopen tomorrow but in absence of new releases there is no business to report. Re-releases have no scope here.

At this rate, I expect theaters to close by Monday again and reopen when new film releases. May be Dussehra or Diwali.

when is tenet ?

Are you guys aftaid of Indians being even more into conspiracy theories like americans? Indians channels were always biased, but they were never as bad as now. Shouting non stop was there but republic tv is copying fox news to a T. Very scary.