Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

16 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

coincidentally only HIT film featuring SRK since 2014.

Dear Zindagi 🙄🙄 was a hit. It is the best SRK movie this decade. Dear Zindagi talks about things that matter unlike his other trash. 

One of the best actor of his generation alongside Nawazuddin Siddique and Manoj Bajpayee. Pure acting talent. Passed away just 2 days after his mother passed away. I cannot even imagine how their family is going through right now. And with the lockdown, a big funeral is out of question. I think huge amount of celebrities would have attended otherwise. 

RIP

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Not sure why but I.Khan is so popular in non-Indian countries. The news of his passing spread across my social media among non-film buff, which is weird considering he wasn't a lead in his most popular hit like Life of Pi, Slumdog or JW, or amazing spiderman.   

15 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Not sure why but I.Khan is so popular in non-Indian countries. The news of his passing spread across my social media among non-film buff, which is weird considering he wasn't a lead in his most popular hit like Life of Pi, Slumdog or JW, or amazing spiderman.   

Thing he was one of the few Indian actors to play in a lot of Hollywood films...

He was also in other films like the Lunchbox, The Darjeeling Limited  and the Namesake which were not super big films but were watched heavily in comparison to your avg bollywood film overseas.

Meaning yeah Bollywood movies get watched by NRI overseas but those movies were watched by non NRI too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Thing he was one of the few Indian actors to play in a lot of Hollywood films...

He was also in other films like the Lunchbox, The Darjeeling Limited  and the Namesake which were not super big films but were watched heavily in comparison to your avg bollywood film overseas.

Meaning yeah Bollywood movies get watched by NRI overseas but those movies were watched by non NRI too. 

Also help the fact that his niche audience is big on social media.