Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Since 2006, there has been a sudden explosion in the number of multiplexes. Earlier only cities like Delhi and Mumbai used to have them.Also the single theaters renovating have increased their prices significantly in smaller towns too. For example, the biggest theater in my hometown had the costliest ticket at INR 15 six year ago while now they are charging INR 100.

• Like 1

Hey fake, why doesn't Bollywood make super hero movies from the Indian comic book industry. Nagraj, SCD, Doga or someone else.

Mainly because of budgetary and technical restraints.There was a movie being made on Doga and even the casting had been done, but I haven't heard any update on the project in the past couple of years.

Mainly because of budgetary and technical restraints. There was a movie being made on Doga and even the casting had been done, but I haven't heard any update on the project in the past couple of years.

I love Raj Comics and my username is in honor of Super Commando Druv. Doga or SCD would work perfectly as it wouldn't require (CGI) super natural powers like Nagraj or Bhokal.What are the technical restraints? Edited by druv10

I meant technical expertise constaint. Filming even SCD's action scenes and adding effect would probably be too much for Indian artists. And it would cost too much to hire foreign ones.Doga is easily the easiest to do..... IDK why it isn't moving forward. Give me 50 crore and I can make a decent enough film.

Don 2 seems to have had a good hold on Monday.I hope it does 100 crore...felt it was far better than all the other "blockbuster" bollywood films this year.

Agreed, It was not very good but still was better than the Salman-starrers and Ra.One.

Awesome holds for Don 2 in India, really pleased.It's got the 2nd biggest opening week for any Bollywood film in USA (3 Idiots did a bit better)Looking a this list of highest grossing Bollywood movies overseashttp://boxofficeindia.com/showProd.php?itemCat=308&catName=TGlmZXRpbWU=I would expect Don 2 to cross Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (very surprised at how well that did every time I look at the list BTW) and 3 idiots. It won't cross My Name Is Khan though.I predict an end of around $16 Million.

Awesome holds for Don 2 in India, really pleased.It's got the 2nd biggest opening week for any Bollywood film in USA (3 Idiots did a bit better)Looking a this list of highest grossing Bollywood movies overseashttp://boxofficeindi...me=TGlmZXRpbWU=I would expect Don 2 to cross Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (very surprised at how well that did every time I look at the list BTW) and 3 idiots. It won't cross My Name Is Khan though.I predict an end of around $16 Million.

That list is a bit old. Right now 3 Idiots stands at $23.5M while MNIK at $22.5M, as both have been released in many new markets since then.