Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

http://boxofficeindia.com/youdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=3797&nCat=

Q. What are the expectations for the first weekend of Don 2?

A. It looks a 45 crore nett weekend at the moment. A couple of circuits could see new records for opening day.

M Iqbal

45 crores expected for the first weekend. Could get near 70 for the week

Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl Has Decent Monday

Tuesday 13th December 2011 11.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl hald up pretty well on Monday as it recorded around 2.50 crore nett business as per early estimates. The drop is around 45% from Friday.

This takes the four day business of the film to around 19 crore nett and the film should get close to 25 crore nett in its first week.

Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl is being helped by strong business in Delhi city as some multiplexes in the capital were just 30-40% lower than Friday. The film also dropped less than 50% in places like CP Berar and CI but numbers are still low in these circuits as it started at a low level on Friday.

The film was always going to make good money as it only needed 10-11 crore from theatres worldwide due to good recoveries from non theatrical rights but with the film sustaining pretty well at multiplexes in some parts of the country on Monday it should comfortably cross 30 crore nett mark for lifetime business. If the second weekend can hold up a bit then it could hit the 35 crore nett mark which would be pretty good domestic theatrical business.

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=3800&nCat=

Not reasonable at all. If there was a major release next week, maybe then, but there were no new releases, not even a minor one.The WOM was not good and over-saturation of screens meant that everyone who wanted to see it went during the OW.

I found the amount of exposure for it in the UK was more than anything i've seen for a Bollywood film. So Wow. Really makes the Twilight frontloading look like nothing. And there was me thinking my favourite F1 team advertising Ra. One at the Indian grand prix was a genius idea ;)

Edited by Schumacher FTW