Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Don 1 had so much hype and buzz and hailed to be a great movie, but it still underperformed massively at the box office. Both that and the sequel. That's why haven't heard of Don 3. Both key players of that franchise have moved on. Unless things become really really bad, I don't see either returning. 

Honestly, I feel SRK was damn good but many neutrals felt he was miscasted. 

30 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Don 1 had so much hype and buzz and hailed to be a great movie, but it still underperformed massively at the box office. Both that and the sequel. That's why haven't heard of Don 3. Both key players of that franchise have moved on. Unless things become really really bad, I don't see either returning. 

Honestly, I feel SRK was damn good but many neutrals felt he was miscasted. 

I feel if it was an original movie it be fine... like (generic SRK film with action) 

The issue is the original movie was quite famous and is still very well liked so people thought SRK was trying to be like Big B which is hard for someone to go against. 

On 10/21/2019 at 6:36 PM, Gavin Feng said:

when we can see War online? I'm very curious about this one.

Saw it here in the theater. The movie's a bit too long, but really entertaining. I had a fun time. Story-wise, nothing special, but enough to keep me interested. The over-the-top scenes were still within my limit of fun, rather than stupid. I understand why it became such a huge success in India.

Saaho on the other hand, is indeed terrible.

Exclusive: Daughter of the biggest Indian superstar is giving audition for Marvel's movie 'Ms. Marvel': 16 year old Kamala Khan who is a muslim inhuman (superhero).
Mindy Kaling, Himesh Patel, Riz Ahmed offered other roles. Brie Larson will make a cameo as Captain Marvel.

SRK Daughter Suhana Khan 🤔:ohmygod:

20 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Exclusive: Daughter of the biggest Indian superstar is giving audition for Marvel's movie 'Ms. Marvel': 16 year old Kamala Khan who is a muslim inhuman (superhero).
Mindy Kaling, Himesh Patel, Riz Ahmed offered other roles. Brie Larson will make a cameo as Captain Marvel.

I guess that's one way to get a Khan over to Hollywood. Maybe they can get an SRK cameo as her dad 🤔

On 10/23/2019 at 6:40 PM, Charlie Jatinder said:

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

@Charlie Jatinder what's ur estimate of housefull4 all india Day 1 Nett? seems to be some controversy here. BOI saying 18.5cr which is very close to producer figures of 18.85-19.1cr. Usually BOI agreeing with producer figures is taken as a good sign but BOI is under fire this time around for acceding to producer figures.

Edited by a2k

2 hours ago, a2k said:

@Charlie Jatinder what's ur estimate of housefull4 all india Day 1 Nett? seems to be some controversy here. BOI saying 18.5cr which is very close to producer figures of 18.85-19.1cr. Usually BOI agreeing with producer figures is taken as a good sign but BOI is under fire this time around for acceding to producer figures.

16-16.5

PICC 8.2 so max 16.5

• Thanks 1