Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

On 9/9/2019 at 10:39 PM, Charlie Jatinder said:

Saaho India

Week One: ₹287.94cr

2nd Friday: ₹6.56cr
2nd Saturday: ₹9cr
2nd Sunday: ₹14cr

Total: ₹317.5cr

Can you share the source?

My data is

2nd Friday: ₹6cr
2nd Saturday: ₹8cr
2nd Sunday: ₹10.6cr

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Becomes the biggest grossing Indian film of 2019. 

First time this millennia that we even need to bother with this qualifier, right?     

Any movies out there lurking in the rest of the year that could break out to be #1 movie overall 2019?

Edited by Thanos Legion

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

First time this millennia that we even need to bother with this qualifier, right?     

Any movies out there lurking in the rest of the year that could break out to be #1 movie overall 2019?

War, Syeraa, Housefull 4 & Dabangg 3 are the next big movies lined up. 

Hopefully all of them fall short and EndGame takes the deserving throne.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steven said:

https://www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Saaho_Day_12_Box_Office_Collection__All_Language?hl=en

This is my source,now I don't know who's data is right.

these are just random ass website. For Bollywood there is boxofficeindia.com and official numbers. There are few independent trackers like Himesh Mankad and myself.

For South India, there's cinetrak.com, I was among ones who started it. Telugu 360 for Telugu films Share (Telugu films don't measure up in Gross or Nett but use Share, i.e. the actual earning of distrubutor).

Its like Endgame had $472mn SHARE in North America while Avatar was $380mn Approx.

• Thanks 1

Looking at Dream Girl reviews, seems to me this is another sureshot hit and a potential 100cr+ grosser. Even though Sahoo flopped overall, it's Hindi version is a hit and with Dream Girl, it's going to be 5 hits in 1 month since Aug 15 releases. Bollywood on a roll but too bad Sunny Deol son's launchpad is going to be a disaster.