Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

25 minutes ago, Jedi Jat said:

If you mean Avatar 2. It won't be. As for Takht, I won't be surprised.

I meant Takht. Ranveer in period setting is money as previously seen with Padmaavat & Bajirao Mastani. Also, both released in and around Christmas so Takht has big potential.

On 1/29/2020 at 3:00 PM, Jedi Jat said:

2nd Week

276 // 669

Week 1: ₹393 lacs

Week 2: ₹334 lacs

Week 3

Friday: ₹21 lacs

Saturday: ₹46 lacs

Sunday: ₹47 lacs

Total: ₹114 lacs

Total: ₹941 lacs ($1.4mn)

Shall go for ₹170 lacs 3rd Week. All important run from Week 4 if it win Oscar Best Pic.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, CoolK said:

@Jedi Jat

can you update your charts in the 1st page for easy reference....highest grossing hollywood/indian movies

7 hours ago, Jedi Jat said:

I can't as I am not a mod. I can make a post and perhaps @ZeeSoh can edit the first post.

Just make a post here containing what you need me to add to the first post and ill add it. 

On 2/1/2020 at 9:50 PM, Jedi Jat said:

Brahmastra 4th December 2020.

That doesn't seem like a good date. Will be swept away by the holiday releases. Will need to be really really good to have a chance to survive till the holidays, hopefully Ayan Mukherjee has delivered, he's the only reason I have any kind of hype for it.

47 minutes ago, grim22 said:

That doesn't seem like a good date. Will be swept away by the holiday releases. Will need to be really really good to have a chance to survive till the holidays, hopefully Ayan Mukherjee has delivered, he's the only reason I have any kind of hype for it.

Not really a problem. First Friday of December has seen good legs in last couple of years but they had Xmas release failing. That said, there is a potential to do ₹250cr Nett on Non-Holiday week if WoM & hype are good so it mustn't be a problem. 

Problem is, it won't have 2nd open week as Maidaan is releasing. That need to move, then it can get 3 open Weeks before Laal Singh Chaddha & if LSC don't get good WoM, may get Xmas legs in late run.

Sanju did ₹320cr in 3 Weeks, Brahmastra will be happy with that.

Edited by Jedi Jat

Wow, SRK mega fans are on suicide watch in Twitter.

It really does suck. DDLJ was on TV a couple of months ago (another channel was showing Kuch Kuch Hota Hai simultaneously) and watching it again made me realize just how damn great SRK was. Hope he can bounce back and return to his glory days.

29 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Akki doesn't suit that, but then again, so didn't Aamir. 

And if it turns out to be true (which i doubt) then SRKians all over would go into meltdown. Me included. 

Why exactly? Akki is a genuine action star. He can do stylish action with ease. In fact, I am wondering why not? It could be easiest shot Dhoom film since 1st one.

Better than having Tiger Shroff though.

• Knock It Off 1