baumer

BSG Movie Trivia (worth 25,000 pts) (Due Sunday Aug 18th at 6pm)

There are some that I definitely don't know, but I don't want to cheat. So my question is, do you need to answer all of them to get points?

You're expected to look them up, I didn't know a single one of those questions, but I got all the points thanks to Google.
  • Like 1

Yes and a big F-U to tele for giving me a LOA question. I kne 7 of them without looking it up....i tweeted for the answer for strange days and i did not get the LOA question.

• Like 1

You're expected to look them up, I didn't know a single one of those questions, but I got all the points thanks to Google.

Yea come on stingray...my trivia is going to be very different from yours. Look em up....part of the game

I don't cheat. You guys are weird, telling me I should look up the answers. Like a parent telling his kid he should do drugs.

I don't cheat. You guys are weird, telling me I should look up the answers. Like a parent telling his kid he should do drugs.

It isn't cheating, It's how you are supposed to answer, think of it as a test in internet searching skills.

• Like 1