Join our Telegram group by clicking the following link:

https://t.me/joinchat/BDsV7QrWB2ogzJ811S043A

You can get Telegram by downloading the app and creating an account using your phone number. You can then change your username to your forum name.

Neo

Thor: Ragnarok | November 3, 2017 | First Trailer p105 | William Hurt Returns as General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross | NO SPOILERS ALLOWED - Even in Tags

Thor.jpg?1414522346

Director:

Writer: Christoper Yost & Craig Kyle

Distributor: DISNEY

Production Company: Marvel

Starring:

Chris Hemsworth ... Thor

Natalie Portman ... Jane Foster

Tom Hiddleston ... Loki

UK & Ireland Release Date: 7/28/2017

______________________________________________________________________________________

NEWS

Jaimie Alexander Has Been Talking To WB About Batman Vs. Superman, Promises Thor 3

Exclusive: Jaimie Alexander Talks 'Thor' Sequels, Wonder Woman, And 'Batman Vs. Superman'

Cast Chat Thor 3 Wishlist

What Happens To Loki and Odin in 'Thor: The Dark World'?

Chris Hemsworth Talks ‘Thor 3′ & Thor vs. Ultron in ‘Avengers 2′

/Film Interview: ‘Thor: The Dark World’ Producer Kevin Feige

Marvel Taps Craig Kyle to Co-Write 'Thor 3′ with Christopher Yost

Thor 3: Prepare for Ragnarok, the end of days

Thor 3 Movie: Tom Hiddleston Hints Loki's New Love Interest is The Enchantress!? 2013 Interview Raises Plot Speculation

The Marvel Cinematic Universe Expands Through 2019

Kevin Feige Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, THOR 3, CAPTAIN AMERICA 3, DOCTOR STRANGE, Casting Josh Brolin as Thanos, Comic-Con Plans, and More

Chris Hemsworth Talks AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON, Joss Whedon’s Banter, Bringing in Quicksilver, and When He Shoots THOR 3

What’s At Stake For Thor, Captain America, And The "Avengers" Franchise

Marvel Announces BLACK PANTHER, CAPTAIN MARVEL, INHUMANS, AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Films, CAP & THOR 3 Subtitles

Kevin Feige Talks CAPTAIN MARVEL, INHUMANS, DOCTOR STRANGE, BLACK PANTHER And More

#Marvel Phase 3 mayhem p1: #CaptainAmerica Civil War (29 Apr 16), #DoctorStrange (28 Oct 16), #GOTG2   (28 Apr 17), #Thor:Ragnarok (28 Jul 17)

What Tom Hiddleston Said About THOR: RAGNAROK... Last Year

Chris Hemsworth Talks Briefly About THOR: RAGNAROK

RUMOR: Marvel Has Short List OF THOR: RAGNAROK Directors

Tom Hiddleston Talks THOR: RAGNAROK; "There Are Some Questions To Be Answered..."

Marvel Studios Schedules New Release Dates for 4 Films

Kevin Feige Phase 3 Updates: ‘Thor: Ragnarok,’ ‘Black Panther,’ ‘Inhumans’ and ‘Captain Marvel

Kevin Feige Offers Updates On PHASE 3 Slate; Says Marvel Is Open To Non-White SPIDER-MAN

Chris Hemsworth Reveals the 3 Marvel Movies Left on His Contract

I didn't really have that much physical activity in this movie because I'm the weakling, the Earthling who needs to be shielded from all of it, because they're all the superior species, the Asgardians who are born warriors.

Yeah, well I think they are going to make a Thor 3, so I think Anthony will be pleased.

Edited by Neo

Definitely Surtur but something tells me Enchantress will be involved in the plot somehow.

She was involved in EMH.

Hemsworth:

I’ve got three left in my contract – from here on, I have two more Avengers and one more Thor and if people wanted to see more, I’d be happy to keep going. I love these stories and I love this character. The opportunity has opened up everything for me.

http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/movies/thor-3-confirmed/76093

• Like 3

I think what’s good about this is that each time, with the Avengers, we sort of made it difficult to separate them each time there’s some sort of conflict it’s like where’s the rest of the team? And I liked that Thor has another universe or the universe to sort of take care of and keep him occupied. I think that in the comic book the sort of end of days, Armageddon aspect is probably the direction in which it will all head in. Where it’s sort of the end of all things and there’s obviously no script or anything when I read the comic books I thought it was an interesting way to go.

And the effects and woes and success of the universe are spoken through this, this living object.  So, should the end of all things ever come this would probably be the first thing to fall.

http://screenrant.com/chris-hemsworth-thor-3-story-powers/

Yeah, I don’t think it would be before Thor 3 if there is a Thor 3 and while we certainly have ideas of where we would like that to go, there are no specifics. We have to see how this one does and then go from there.

http://www.slashfilm.com/exclusive-kevin-feige-admits-we-know-all-the-new-marvel-movies-plus-thor-3-and-assembling-for-age-of-ultron/

We don't build any of the movies to be a trilogies; we work on one movie at a time and really focus on making that the best film. And if it works and if people enjoy it, then we get to tell another story. But what's interesting about The Dark [World], is it kind of is a completion of a trilogy already if you look at the first Thor, Avengers and then The Dark [World] - particularly for the character Loki - you will see a very sort of cohesive arc for that character. So, we can sort of call it a sub-trilogy within the broader [Marvel Cinematic Universe].

Edited by Neo

As someone who has seen the movie, all this 'we have ideas but not specifics' stuff is complete nonsense. There are teasers, some subtle and some not subtle, for the third film.