Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Neo

Thor: Ragnarok | November 3, 2017 | First Trailer p105 | William Hurt Returns as General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross

Neo    10,729

You mean start all over again? No. It was fun and quite an adventure, but… almost 2 years – too long away from family. But I’d be willing to – and eager to take on another big adventure just not go back and redo the same one. But you didn’t really mean remake Thor 2, did you? [Laughs]. One of the things that’s exciting and keeps us on the edge of our seats about Marvel is that they never announce what they’re going to do until the last minute. Will there be a Thor 3? I certainly hope so. They’ll probably wait until this one comes out before they let the world know. Thor will be back in Avengers 2, and I think he certainly deserves a Thor 3, but that’s up to the gods are Marvel to decide. My experience with Marvel is that they are literally making it up as they go. They have a grand vision that we’ve been witnessing in Phase I, Phase II and Phase III, but literally, in the details, they make it up as they go – and I saw that up-close and personal when we were doing [Thor 2], when major elements were being worked out, really, in the making of the movie.

http://screenrant.com/thor-2-dark-world-interview-alan-taylor-thor-3-reshoots-marvel-movies/

Empire    18,463

The #1 thing I want to see in Thor 3 is Beta Ray Bill. He would be so cool to see on the big screen! ^_^

Neo    10,729

The Odinforce doesn't not pass to Thor unless Odin has died right? I remember in the World Eaters and Simsonson Saga that Odin "died" but the OF didn't pass, because he was still alive.

Neo    10,729
Yeah, I don’t think it would be before Thor 3 if there is a Thor 3 and while we certainly have ideas of where we would like that to go, there are no specifics. We have to see how this one does and then go from there. But I like… Clearly I like the notion that some people thing he might die in this movie. That works to our advantage. I wouldn’t spoil that necessarily, but I do like that afterwards people can, and there will be references… There are no specific plans, but if in specific movies somebody references Odin, that means that something else is going on up there, which I think is cool.

http://www.slashfilm.com/film-interview-thor-the-dark-world-producer-kevin-feige/