mahnamahna

BoxOffice.com Presents... 1000 Movies to See Before You Die

Wait, Lincoln isn't on the list? I'd say it deserves to be there more than 98% of other 2012 films, better add it. One of the only two excellent films Spielberg has done since 2003 (the other being Munich) and a great example of a biopic that lives and breathes instead of feeling like a history lesson and getting suffocated under its own weight.

Killer Joe needs to stay goddamn it. Tinker Tailor needs to get the hell out.

• Like 1

We will be down to under 50 films post 2000 once everyone gets done voting films off :ph34r:

Which is the way it should be. 

Wait, Lincoln isn't on the list? I'd say it deserves to be there more than 98% of other 2012 films, better add it. One of the only two excellent films Spielberg has done since 2003 (the other being Munich) and a great example of a biopic that lives and breathes instead of feeling like a history lesson and getting suffocated under its own weight.

Killer Joe needs to stay goddamn it. Tinker Tailor needs to get the hell out.

Lincoln is not a great film. Period. 

no it shouldnt

Just cause you have no taste and enjoy garbage films doesn't mean the rest of us do. :P (But in all seriousness, there really isn't that many films in the last decade that are really must sees. Of the big grossers, Potter, Shitto, Avatar, TDK, Avengers, Spidey, Shrek 2, one of the pirates, TS3, Passion of the Christ, Despicable Me, Inception and Skyfall are worth seeing)

Just cause you have no taste and enjoy garbage films doesn't mean the rest of us do. :P (But in all seriousness, there really isn't that many films in the last decade that are really must sees. Of the big grossers, Potter, Shitto, Avatar, TDK, Avengers, Spidey, Shrek 2, one of the pirates, TS3, Passion of the Christ, Despicable Me, Inception and Skyfall are worth seeing)

just let me keep almost famous on the list thats all I ask!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Just found this thread. Questions: Can I still submit my list now? And are foreign films allowed?

Foreign Films are allowed, and the guy who is running this seems to have disappeared, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind someone submitting some more fims given that we have already eliminated quite a few.

• Like 1