tawasal

Hailee Steinfeld, Elle Fanning & Chloe Moretz

My favourite upcoming young tallent, they are all under 18 and have been in awesome movies that have showcased their raw and amazing tallents to all audiences in the globe and they can be the next Angelina, Julia and Sandra on the boxoffice and the Next Meryl Streep in the awards. 

What do you think about this? 

I think all three of them are definitely up and coming.  I love Elle Fanning in Super 8 and Chloe is just ridiculously cute and will win an oscar one day, I'm sure of it.

I think all three of them are definitely up and coming.  I love Elle Fanning in Super 8 and Chloe is just ridiculously cute and will win an oscar one day, I'm sure of it.

I love how Chloe doesn't take roles that are appropriate for her age according to the public, but goes for what she feels like is the best project for her to develop as an actress. 

• Like 1

Of these 3, Chloe is my favorite, and she does seem to be trying to do a wide range of movies.

For awards I think Elle may be the first to get a nomination. She just seems like she'd take roles that are more Academy friendly.

Hailee is tough for me to judge, I've only ever seen her in True Grit, she was excellent in that movie but it's hard to make a judgement based on seeing just 1 movie (so far).

For talented young teen actresses I'd be inclined to add Joey King too. She doesn't have the name recognition as these 3 but she's quietly putting together a a pretty decent movie resume. She may be just 1 key role away from suddenly blowing up.

Edited by Incarnadine

Hailee has alot of movies scheduled for 2014. Around five for a girl who is only 16, that's amazing. Elle has 4 scheduled for that year too and Chloe has the same numbers of movies as Hailee. So we will be seen alot of them and here is to hoping they don't dissapoint. 

Of these 3, Chloe is my favorite, and she does seem to be trying to do a wide range of movies.For awards I think Elle may be the first to get a nomination. She just seems like she'd take roles that are more Academy friendly.Hailee is tough for me to judge, I've only ever seen her in True Grit, she was excellent in that movie but it's hard to make a judgement based on seeing just 1 movie (so far).For talented young teen actresses I'd be inclined to add Joey King too. She doesn't have the name recognition as these 3 but she's quietly putting together a a pretty decent movie resume. She may be just 1 key role away from suddenly blowing up.

hailee already had a nomination so she was first
  • Like 1

hailee already had a nomination so she was first

Ah yes, completely forgot about that.

Looking at her upcoming movies I guess I'll be seeing her in Ender's Game next. Barely Lethal looks interesting, although I get a powerful "Hit Girl" vibe from the description.

"A 16-year-old international assassin yearning for a "normal" adolescence fakes her own death and enrolls as a senior in a suburban high school. She quickly learns that being popular can be more painful than getting water-boarded."

I love all three of them. Hailee was phenomenal in True Grit surprisingly good for her first film.  Elle is also doing very good movies especially  seen through her performances from The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Super 8 and We Bought a Zoo. Of the three, Chloe has already proven she could do a variety of great performances as she could do drama, comedy, action, and horror in her movies. I just hope these three girls continue to put their feet on the ground while facing great success. 

My money is on Elle.

I have yet to see any other actresses of her generation that have her subtlety & presence. The train station scene in Super 8 always gets me, incredible piece of acting.

Chloe is charismatic no doubt but I don't know, she never really impressed me acting wise. But I like her like almost everybody else.

The other problemn with Chloe is that she is everywhere and people will eventually get burnt out on her.

Also, will she succeed in her woman transformation ? She is  16, the moment of truth is closing in about that.

Halle Steinfeld : MEH : boring. zzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by The Futurist

My money is on Elle.

I have yet to see any other actresses of her generation that have her subtlety & presence. The train station scene in Super 8 always gets me, incredible piece of acting.

Yep, this and the scene where she's playing the zombie in front of the kid at home. You're as mesmerized as him falling under her spell. Restrained and subdued but graceful mannerisms showing how tantalizing and fascinating she is to watch leaving you some troubling impressions. If a new remake of Nabokov's Lolita was in the works in the few years to come, she could played it effortlessly.