rukaio101

The Anime Thread- Summer 2015

On 09/10/2017 at 6:37 AM, Boxx93 said:

Finished Grimgar of fantasy and ash and Snow White with the red hair. Slow start with Grimgar but man does it really pick up later on. I really hope we get a 2nd season. And Snow White is just so... so fucking sweet. Loved it all the way through.

Currently watching: Gate, Monster and Seven Deadly Sins.

Pretty good schedule I'm having right now.

That's funny because I watched the first season of Grimgar last week ^^

It was nice, slow but Il iked the characters and the last episodes were intense :)

5 hours ago, elcaballero said:

I decided to catch up on the first season of Kekkai Sensen. I really like the setting and the characters, but I have no idea what is happening plotwise. It's like Durarara all over again for me. :lol:

Yeah that show is so fucking random. How does anyone live day to day in that city!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, elcaballero said:

I decided to catch up on the first season of Kekkai Sensen. I really like the setting and the characters, but I have no idea what is happening plotwise. It's like Durarara all over again for me. :lol:

I watched the first season because I liked the art but honestly I wasn't understanding what was going on most of the time, this anime is an enigma, not sure Iwant to watch the second season :/

On 07/10/2017 at 9:29 AM, eXtacy said:

You should add me to friends on MyAnimeList

https://myanimelist.net/profile/eXtacy67

I added you with the username Magicless-Asta, my former account is mainly dead and I didn't use it since 2015 so I created a new one... ;)

Edited by Fullbuster

18 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Finally watched Made in Abyss season 1, OMG it was far bloodier than I thought o_o Poor Mitty :(

Fantastic anime anyway, my favorite of the year!

Yep, easily the best of the year. Its only competition would be this seasons Ancient Magnus Bride

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, eXtacy2 said:

Yep, easily the best of the year. Its only competition would be this seasons Ancient Magnus Bride

I decided to wait a bit before starting this one (Ancient Magnus Bride), I like it better when I don't have to wait for an episode when I know I'll love it, I have Aho Girl to finish and some new animes to test such as Kino's Journey, King's Game, Dies Irae or Recovery of an MMO Junkie.

5 hours ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Nothing is really grabbing me this season, I'm only watching Food Wars atm. 

Thats a shame, there is a lot i am enjoying. Well you have this to look forward to next season!

Seriously could it look more stunning. Reckon this will be the next big anime hit

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, eXtacy2 said:

Thats a shame, there is a lot i am enjoying. Well you have this to look forward to next season!

Seriously could it look more stunning. Reckon this will be the next big anime hit

Wow, I didn't know about it and it's pretty incredible : wonderful art and enchanting music! :o