rukaio101

The Anime Thread- Summer 2015

1 hour ago, eXtacy2 said:

Think they just announced a new season of Highschool DxD. Anime is saved.

@Fullbuster Watch the funimation dub version of Black Clover. Its so much better than the autistic screeching banshee Japanese VA this time.

I don't understand, there are 2 versions?

Wow, Seven Deadly Sins is a badass show. Melodias is the first OP character that I actually liked in anime. Hawk FTW. I have yet to watch the special 4 episodes but I will.

Currently watching: Monster (17 eps left), Re: Zero and Food Wars: Second Plate.

• Like 1

My local theater had A Silent Voice as a special event. Knowing that this was the only chance I would have at seeing it in theaters, I drove myself to the cinema and saw the film. I brought my notebook so I could jot down anything I could about the film, before realizing it was too dark to write legibly. So I simply watched the film.

When the credits began to roll, I waited until the other attendees (a single digit numbers of moviegoers for sure) left the auditorium. Then, I got up from my chair, went down on my knees, and prayed to God. I cried as I asked Jesus for help with something the film revealed to me as a personal problem (explaining the moment in depth would spoil the film).

A Silent Voice is a life-changing masterpiece. I don't care if I'm placing your expectations high on this one; this is a film that truly deserves to be seen; a film that tells a complete story, a film that truly exhibits heart, a film that explores what it means to truly live. I firmly believe that God had a hand in this film. Through whatever means you can, see this film if you have the time.

• Like 1

The Fate Heavens Feel movie is airing in a cinema near me this weekend. Wondering whether I should go because I will have to fork out a decent amount because I dont have membership at that cinema.

Its the midpoint of the current anime season and here are my favorites

1. Land of the Lustrous

2. Ancient Magnus Bride

3. Children of Whales 

4. Inuyushiki

5. Girls Last Tour

More people need to watch Land of the Lustrous. I know its full CG and that it gets a bit a flack for that but in this case its used to enhance the visuals and probably looks better than all other airing shows.

tumblr_oywxpfzrEh1qftn52o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_oywwvkR1na1rw9b85o3_500.gif

tumblr_oy7a9zpiZz1u2vo2go4_400.gif

tumblr_ozbgu8KbjU1tnlgz9o1_r1_400.gif

Edited by eXtacy2

Just got out from seeing Fireworks at the cinema.... There's a lot of good in there, the lead characters are great and have good chemistry. But the ending is just waaaaaaaaay too open to interpretation. I don't mind an open ending, but it has to give you something to latch on to, this was just kinda weird. 

9 minutes ago, Boxx93 said:

Watching Re Zero is... so... much... SUFFERING!!!

No fictional character deserves to suffer that much.

And I'm only half way the series so I'm scared of what's gonna happen next.

Talk to me after episode 15 ;)

On 18.11.2017 at 5:27 AM, Boxx93 said:

Watching Re Zero is... so... much... SUFFERING!!!

No fictional character deserves to suffer that much.

And I'm only half way the series so I'm scared of what's gonna happen next.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

My cinema is FINALLY getting Your Name in January. My god i want to see this movie since August 2016!

• Like 1