rukaio101

The Anime Thread- Summer 2015

Attack on Titans Trailer for Season 3 is not bad at all, i must say.

Startet watching Darling in the Franxxx. Its ähm...its a bit weird but i started liking it and the show seems to get better as it chuggs along (Currently at Episode 9).

1 hour ago, Brainbug said:

Attack on Titans Trailer for Season 3 is not bad at all, i must say.

Startet watching Darling in the Franxxx. Its ähm...its a bit weird but i started liking it and the show seems to get better as it chuggs along (Currently at Episode 9).

It's about to kick in to high gear for you

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Pretty much only watching darlin in the franxxx right now, what am I missing?

No hero acad please

Of the new shows of the season, you should consider trying these unique selections:

Golden Kamuy

Hinamatsuri

Megalo Box

Ans if you've never seen Mob Psycho 100, that's essential viewing in my opinion and it's already been confirmed to have a second season in the works.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, slambros said:

Of the new shows of the season, you should consider trying these unique selections:

Golden Kamuy

Hinamatsuri

Megalo Box

Ans if you've never seen Mob Psycho 100, that's essential viewing in my opinion and it's already been confirmed to have a second season in the works.

Thanks, yeah mob physco was great.

• Like 1

Hey, I know this anime is old as fuck (2006 to be exact) but if you can, please watch Welcome to the NHK. This show is a masterpiece.

And Hyouka too.

Edited by Boxx93

On 01/05/2018 at 9:08 PM, Boxx93 said:

Hey, I know this anime is old as fuck (2006 to be exact) but if you can, please watch Welcome to the NHK. This show is a masterpiece.

And Hyouka too.

Yeah liked that one

On 5/2/2018 at 4:08 AM, Boxx93 said:

And Hyouka too.

Well Hyouka is in my favorite list. Wonderful show that deserves more attention.

If you love a good sports anime, please treat yourselves with this lovely gem called Chihayafuru:

35749.jpg

2 seasons with 25 episodes each and a 3rd coming up next year, it's about a beautiful but stressful card game called Karuta. I'd tell you more but I want you to discover it for yourselves. It's absolutely worth it.

• Like 2

Been catching up with some series. My personal highlights:

Date a Live - Had zero expectations and the first episode was kinda meh, but its mostly very entertaining. The whole premise is incredibly silly but i like how they basically play with the harem tropes all the time. Also, Kurumi is an awesome character.

Owari no Seraph - Awesome, despite some flaws and a rather messy ending of the second half (srsly what the hell was going on xD). The setting is not special, but very well used, the vampires are as if not more interesting than the humans (Krul Tepes...enough said), the dynamic between the two leads is highly entertaining and the soundtrack is fantastic as well. I hope this gets a sequel soon.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Well, finally. Its not perfect and its aged surprisingly...not too well, but its Evangelion. Its obvious why it was so influential.

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya - Has its fair shair of flaws and some episodes that are just boring, but also some really epic shit. Found it very entertaining all in all, good addition to the Fate series.

Re: Creators - Bombastic soundtrack, bombastic action, weak story and characters. Still, i dont mind seeing it at all.

No Game No Life - Ignoring the Loli content (srsly Japan...what is wrong with you sometimes??), this is a genius concept cut short by the fact that the series is incomplete, If it doesnt get a sequel, what we have is still good (well...for the most part), but not great.

The Attack on Titan Season 3 Opening theme is easily the worst so far - with that beeing said, on its own, its still very good. Just cant compare to JÄGER or SASAGEYO

The episode though was amazing. Loved every second of it. Season 3 is gonna be a blast.

On 7/14/2018 at 1:15 AM, Brainbug said:

Been catching up with some series. My personal highlights:

Date a Live - Had zero expectations and the first episode was kinda meh, but its mostly very entertaining. The whole premise is incredibly silly but i like how they basically play with the harem tropes all the time. Also, Kurumi is an awesome character.

Owari no Seraph - Awesome, despite some flaws and a rather messy ending of the second half (srsly what the hell was going on xD). The setting is not special, but very well used, the vampires are as if not more interesting than the humans (Krul Tepes...enough said), the dynamic between the two leads is highly entertaining and the soundtrack is fantastic as well. I hope this gets a sequel soon.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Well, finally. Its not perfect and its aged surprisingly...not too well, but its Evangelion. Its obvious why it was so influential.

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya - Has its fair shair of flaws and some episodes that are just boring, but also some really epic shit. Found it very entertaining all in all, good addition to the Fate series.

Re: Creators - Bombastic soundtrack, bombastic action, weak story and characters. Still, i dont mind seeing it at all.

No Game No Life - Ignoring the Loli content (srsly Japan...what is wrong with you sometimes??), this is a genius concept cut short by the fact that the series is incomplete, If it doesnt get a sequel, what we have is still good (well...for the most part), but not great.

NGE is the best.

NGNL was fun and good

Didn't like Seraph

• Like 1