rukaio101

The Anime Thread- Summer 2015

On 3/5/2019 at 12:30 PM, Brainbug said:

I wont spoil anything but its a well-made twist storm.

Also theres apparently rumors that we may get a new season in the end of 2019 but its nothing official.

Got caught up with the manga in a mad binge today where i read everything OH BOY IT'S NUTS

I think it was last week that I finished watching Devilman Crybaby. What an experience. Got a lot from it. The show is not for everyone by any means; tons of gratuitous imagery, of the violent, sexual, and unholy kinds. But for those who are able to stomach it, it is a quintessential example of what is possible through the medium of animation. Very glad I decided to be brave and watch it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Fairy Tail and Black Clover are so exciting these days, having 1 per week is torture ^^"

This newest FT episode was definetly one of the best of the new season.

• Like 1

@Premium George there are rumors that AoT will not be made by WiT Studio anymore after this Season :( its just a rumour but if its true, it might lead to the series having a similar fate as One Punch Man 2, which looks like a poor mans copy of OPM Season 1, because the studio changed.

God, i dont want that to be true.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brainbug said:

@Premium George there are rumors that AoT will not be made by WiT Studio anymore after this Season :( its just a rumour but if its true, it might lead to the series having a similar fate as One Punch Man 2, which looks like a poor mans copy of OPM Season 1, because the studio changed.

That wouldn't be good.

14 hours ago, Brainbug said:

More than a rumour. Depends on which studio gets it. Problem with OPM s2 is that JC staff got very less time before completing it. If they would have got normal time, this season would have been at least decent. 

I will be happy if madhouse or bones get it. Still have to wait as manga has not added that much content. Till then enjoy this great season. 

Edited by Premium George

On 5/20/2019 at 4:21 PM, Brainbug said:

I'm guessing its gonna be a few years til we get Season 4 based on where the manga is currently atm. I'd guess 2021 or 2022 would be when they'd release it. I hope that means Wit Studio stays on it but I'll be very sad if it doesn't. I'd be really sad if the stuff going on in the manga rn was handled by a lesser studio.

• Like 1