DoctorWho

True Detective

Metacritic. They got hr, variety and ew on there atm. All 100s.

Metacritic reviews.

I have seen things. Not the show specifically, but something within the show that makes it must watch TV

Posted Image

I never checked Metacritics before, I know in IMDB they do show the score for movies and shows from that site into the movies or the shows main page. 

It is a shame every season will have new stories and characters. Specially after reading the raves McConaughey and Harrelson are getting. 

Edited by CJohn

Maybe it can be like American Horror Story and they get the same actors playing different characters every year :D Of course that would mean having Michelle Monaghan carry over to the rest of the seasons too (bad for Tele, good for everyone else)

• Like 3

It is a shame every season will have new stories and characters. Specially after reading the raves McConaughey and Harrelson are getting.

This way they can stunt cast each season with big names who won't have to commit for more than one season's work. I like the format.
  • Like 2