DoctorWho

True Detective

‘True Detective': Kelly Reilly, Michael Irby, Abigail Spencer, Leven Rambin Eye Roles

Fun Fact #1: This leads to three reunions from previous projects: Vaughn and McAdams from Wedding Crashers, McAdams and Reilly from the Sherlock Holmes movies, and Spencer and Rambin from Chasing Mavericks.

Fun Fact #2: Spencer and Rambin were featured in The Fappening.

Fun Fact #3: Rambin once costarred in Percy Jackson 2 with Alexandra Daddario, who was featured in Season 1 having what we now love her for, so might Rambin be following suit?  :P

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

This looks soooo good. Better than lots of movies. Anyway - it was almost perfect series, one of the best in history of cinema, so sequel should at least look good. And I'm mega hyped even though I hate Farrels face, don't like Vaughn and that Not-Rachel-McAdams lady.

And then I see something as badly cinematographed as Daredevil... Ugh.
True Detecive. <3

Colin Farrell's "We got the world we deserve" is quite the rust cohle sentiment.

but I did like Rachel McAdams knife tricks and there's some great cinematography in there of course. not as hyped as I was for the first season though.

• Like 3

Colin Farrell's "We got the world we deserve" is quite the rust cohle sentiment.

but I did like Rachel McAdams knife tricks and there's some great cinematography in there of course. not as hyped as I was for the first season though.

I love her eyelid movement in the middle of that trailer. I put in on a loop for like 10 times. Love that small little things.