Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

CJohn

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them | Nov. 18, 2016 | Crosses 800M WW

James    8,303

I freakin want a trailer for this already. Easily my most anticipated 2016 movie. Inferno and BvS are #2 and #3.

• Like 1

Charism    1,532
On 11/20/2015, 5:23:02, CaptainJackSparrow said:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/635023-fantastic-beasts-will-be-comparable-to-goblet-of-fire#/slide/1

Great news! The film will be in the same vein as Goblet of Fire! I can't stop being so stoked for this!

How so? Different director, different scriptwriter, different setting (year, country), different composer (probably), different characters (adults, not kids), I just simply not believe in this.

Jessie    8,615

If this is like Goblet of Fire then I might actually watch this. Easily the most entertaining of the Harry Potter movies.

• Like 2

Ethan Hunt    16,735
Just now, Jessie said:

If this is like Goblet of Fire then I might actually watch this. Easily the most entertaining of the Harry Potter movies.

Goblet of Fire is definitely an upper tier Potter film

Goffe    9,109
51 minutes ago, Charism said:

How so? Different director, different scriptwriter, different setting (year, country), different composer (probably), different characters (adults, not kids), I just simply not believe in this.

”[Fantastic Beasts has] got the charm of the fourth,” Heyman said. “It’s like the fourth. Mike talked about the fourth as being like an Indian musical — and it’s not that, but it’s got the humor of of that film. It has the romantic comedy, that fish-out-of-water humor, that very human, natural character comedy. And now David is always looking for truthful, human moments, it’s never just a gag, he’s grounding [the storytelling moments] in a reality. [Beasts] is very funny, it’s got a big heart, and there’s darkness too.”

Rogerio    49

I have to say...

I thought this movie would suck, but after reading the plot, it seems interesting.. 

It seems the script will mix serious things ( including politial issues) and funny moments..

And I really believe this movie has more potential than Potter about visual effects ( probably we will have a LOT of creatures) and production design.. 

Ash Skywalker    3,742
11 minutes ago, ShouldIBeHere said:

Time to watch this again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHGqp8lz36c

... Old typewriter and a BIG idea.
Rockbottom became the solid foundation on which i rebuilt my life. Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing unless you live so cautiously you might as well not lived at all in which case you fail by default.  
Great speech :bravo:

• Like 1

Jay Hollywood    13,874

Goblet of Fire is the worst of the Hogwarts Potter movies. Its the least Potter and the most standard blockbustery of them all. Its like the X3 of the franchise but better I think (or remember, gonna watch them all again next month) 

Jay Hollywood    13,874
9 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

How can anyone say that something like OotP or HBP is more exciting than GoF?

You're response just 1000% proved my point. Look Dragons, look Cgi everywhere, look Voldemort, yep thats the one I like. thats why the GA love it. 

Goffe    9,109
24 minutes ago, Jay Salahi said:

Goblet of Fire is the worst of the Hogwarts Potter movies. Its the least Potter and the most standard blockbustery of them all. Its like the X3 of the franchise but better I think (or remember, gonna watch them all again next month) 

Why you do this Jay

OOTP and COS are clearly worse.

• Like 1