Fancyarcher

Goosebumps | October 16, 2015 | Jack Black | First Trailer on Page 11!

@colliderfrosty Thought #GoosebumpsMovie was a really well done family film. Kids behind me loved it. Very influenced by 80s Amblin movies.

@irobotyoujane totally DEAD from the #GoosebumpsMovie screening tonight! I laughed! I cried! I SCREAMED! and those closing credits??MAGICK.

@williambibbiani I HAVE SEEN THE #GOOSEBUMPSMOVIE, AND IT IS... legitimately a fun mix of comedy, action and scares. What a pleasant surprise!

• Like 5

Anyone watch the god-awful TV show as a kid? I went back and revisited a few eps on youtube for the hell of it recently. My opinion of myself as a kid instantly decreased tenfold for kind of liking it back then. :unsure:

Kids are stupid.

That includes me, you, and...every kid.

Cut yourself some slack.

This could be the surprise hit of the fall that is if it actually is good. And yeah and kids age stuff like goosebumps or are you afraid of the dark looked good in our time cause we were kids. However when you go back to look at it when ur older it doesn't really hold up very well.

Edited by SuperSerious

Anyone watch the god-awful TV show as a kid? I went back and revisited a few eps on youtube for the hell of it recently. My opinion of myself as a kid instantly decreased tenfold for kind of liking it back then. :unsure:

Peer pressure leaves third graders with limited options. Especially when it comes to pressing topics of Monday morning discussions.

• Like 1

With the great reviews, I'll adjust my predict

$45-50 million OW

$125-130 million DOM (due to dying off after Halloween) 

I think this, The Martian, Bridge of Spies and possibly Crimson Peak could all hit $100 million+ DOM if they're well-marketed and get great reviews. Not to mention Steve Jobs, Pan and The Walk all potentially doing $60 million+ DOM. And Hotel Transylvania 2, Maze Runner 2, and possibly Everest doing $100 million+ DOM, also. 

Fall 2015 is looking ridiculously solid as far as box office. If Jungle Book and Vacation had stayed on October 9th, I just might start a Sep-Oct 2015 lineup over July-Aug 2015 lineup club  :D keyword - might. 

Edited by mahnamahna