CJ Sarandos

F9: The Fast Saga | June 25, 2021 | Pray to your Dom Shrine! | Coming to Cannes!

Ironic given my screen name, but this franchise misses Paul Walker badly. He was the heart of the franchise and was necessary for Vin to bounce off of.

Highlight of the film was seeing the tokyo drift crew again, and I hope they stay for the final films. I dont think I can take 2 more films of dom brooding while other characters get sidelined.

H&S didnt do much for me. Rock was just playing himself again and might as well have been a different character than the Hobbs we first met. 

56 minutes ago, CJohn said:

It is still a vicious drop from F8's WW total of 1.2B, that is probably why nobody sees it as a victory.

Given obvious franchise fatigue and the pandemic, this film performed about as well as could be reasonably expected. Granted, I suppose China was a disappointment given the rather swift rejection of the film. But everywhere else was good.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Given obvious franchise fatigue and the pandemic, this film performed about as well as could be reasonably expected. Granted, I suppose China was a disappointment given the rather swift rejection of the film. But everywhere else was good.

Hey hey hey you know I am on team BIG FAMILY WIN here.

• Thanks 1