CJohn

F9: The Fast Saga | June 25, 2021 | Pray to your Dom Shrine! | Coming to Cannes!

LOL!

First of all, I feel like I just watched the entire movie. What is the point of watching a movie if you've already seen everything in the trailer?

Second, holy crap, what happened to the laws of physics? Actually, thinking about it, I would love to know the scientific makeup of the Fast Universe. What is it about the laws of nature in that universe that allows a car to drive on a bridge as it's in freefall? When human bodies are falling in that universe, are car hoods actually capable of caching said bodies so no damage is incurred? 

Third, why was I grinning for like 3 minutes straight when I was watching that trailer?

Absolutely horrible. Looking forward to it.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kitik said:

LOL!

First of all, I feel like I just watched the entire movie. What is the point of watching a movie if you've already seen everything in the trailer?

Second, holy crap, what happened to the laws of physics? Actually, thinking about it, I would love to know the scientific makeup of the Fast Universe. What is it about the laws of nature in that universe that allows a car to drive on a bridge as it's in freefall? When human bodies are falling in that universe, are car hoods actually capable of caching said bodies so no damage is incurred? 

Third, why was I grinning for like 3 minutes straight when I was watching that trailer?

Absolutely horrible. Looking forward to it.

Funny, I have felt the way for some time about the F and F films.

I wait until they are on cable, where I can fast forward and only stop for the car chases. They are always well done;not so much everything else in the movies...

So between Star Wars and now Fast and the Furious, 9th installments of tentpole franchises have set a trend of bringing back characters who were assumed dead.

Looking forward to seeing the shocking return of Sean Ambrose (Dougray Scott) in Mission: Impossible 9.

I just want to say regarding Han, and I say this with 100% absolute sincerity.

It's 2020, and an Asian American just got boasted as the big hype stinger in a trailer for a billion dollar franchise. And to me, that's so incredibly heartwarming and touching to me that an Asian American could achieve enough goodwill with a franchise's fans to earn that status.

• Like 22
  • Haha 1