CJohn

F9: The Fast Saga | June 25, 2021 | Pray to your Dom Shrine! | Coming to Cannes!

15 hours ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Youtube views are looking great

Fast Saga page - 12.5m views + 168k likes

Filmslect page - 23m views + 810k likes (1 million likes possible?)

40M in three days! Very impressive, better than most superhero movies. I thought this series was slowing down, and moving two fan favorites to a spin-off was risky, but the early signs for F9 are promising. Announcing the ending of the Saga is a brilliant marketing move.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 9:51 PM, dudalb said:

Funny, I have felt the way for some time about the F and F films.

I wait until they are on cable, where I can fast forward and only stop for the car chases. They are always well done;not so much everything else in the movies...

I find the charisma and charm of the characters to be enough to push everything else beyond just car stunts, but that's just me.

By the way, some people (not you, BTW) need to chill the fuck out over F&F. It's not for everyone but those who dislike should just move on, really.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2020 at 8:42 AM, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Youtube views are looking great

Fast Saga page - 12.5m views + 168k likes

Filmslect page - 23m views + 810k likes (1 million likes possible?)

Update

Fast Saga page - 18m views + 184k likes

Filmselect page - 27m views + 885k likes

Universal UK page - 8m views + 252k likes

These are the ones with the most views. Won't make 1 mil likes on one vid but the numbers are huge. I can see this increasing domestically.

As someone who has defended this franchise, this trailer is where I draw the line. Fate was ridiculous too but I enjoyed it so maybe I'll enjoy this too. I'll probably give it a chance, but that trailer? Yikes. They're taking it waaaaay too far.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:44 PM, JB33 said:

As someone who has defended this franchise, this trailer is where I draw the line. Fate was ridiculous too but I enjoyed it so maybe I'll enjoy this too. I'll probably give it a chance, but that trailer? Yikes. They're taking it waaaaay too far.

The drove a car through not one, not 2 but 3 Skyscrapers in ff7 but this is where you draw the line?

• Like 1