AniNate

Closing credits

A thread to discuss anything related to end credits. Do you stay for them in a theater? Are there any you like in particular?I may sound like a total dweeb saying this, but I think you can find stuff of interest even in the plain ol' scrolling text on a black background. Like I found in the 50/50 end credits that Uwe Boll received a special thanks.That being said, I tend not to stay for credits if everyone else is leaving, partly because I feel awkward being the only one in the theater cleaners' way and also because I want to hear the general reaction of the audience coming out.

I really love the end credits of Return of the King even though there's not a whole lot of dynamic artistry except for the concept art. The "parchment" background, "Into the West", and the way the music crescendos near the end as all the logos come up make it very emotional for some reason.Video

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

A Series of Unfortunate Events has great ending credits. School of Rock is cool too. Harry Potter 3-4. The Other Guys. Tron Legacy.IDK. Good music will usually keep me there, or if I remember to Google if there's something after credits, like On Stranger Tides or 30 Min or Less.

I almost always stay for the credits. Those people had a lot to do with the making of the movie so I don't mind sticking around to check out the names. Plus, it does make sure I don't miss any post credit stuff. :P