Water Bottle

RENEWED/CANCELLED DISCUSSION | Official Thread

There's gonna be another spinoff CSI one too--already greenlit, starring Patricia Arquette.  Ready to bash that one as well? :D

No, I just thought it was boring. As I can't imagine the NCIS cases that will come up in New Orleans, unlike Washington or Los Angeles. Bakula, who I usually like is no Gibbs, for sure. The woman was invisible. I wanted to punch out the tv screen every time the middle guy spoke.

I would watch another CSI, if they make better choices than the mistakes I think are listed above. Though I liked Miami, I never got into New York and the Vegas one, I stopped watching mid series, mainly after Grissom left.

OK, I just thought you weren't a 'procedural' fan.  ;)  I haven't seen those episodes yet, so I can't comment.  I'm surprised you like CSI: Miami, since that's the one that usually gets all the haters with the Caruso-bashing.  :o  I watch all 3 but Miami's my favorite.  I haven't actually watched a new episode of CSI lately, and TPTB just dumped Paul Guilfoyle from the show, so that's totally not cool in my book.

Info about the CSI spinoff:
here AND here. To be honest, it sounds more like a spinoff of Intelligence. :P 

Edited by mulder42

OK, I just thought you weren't a 'procedural' fan.  ;)  I haven't seen those episodes yet, so I can't comment.  I'm surprised you like CSI: Miami, since that's the one that usually gets all the haters with the Caruso-bashing.  :o  I watch all 3 but Miami's my favorite.  I haven't actually watched a new episode of CSI lately, and TPTB just dumped Paul Guilfoyle from the show, so that's totally not cool in my book.

Info about the CSI spinoff: here AND here. To be honest, it sounds more like a spinoff of Intelligence:P 

On dumping PG, I agree it is bull as the show has made enough money, that they could eat whatever they are paying for a year.

Even with Caruso's postering, I liked Miami the best, for the other characters and the scenery. I was never a Baywatch fan but they always said it was popular worldwide for the scenery, both the bodies and beaches.

I like procedurals as I like NCIS alot, Gibbs is the man, Elementary, Person of Interests, Miami, Arrow, Revenge, and some older ones like Columbo and Matlock.

real peeved they cancelled ALMOST HUMAN it was just hitting its stride , now we'll never know what was on the other side of the wall

FOX he of killing shows in their infancy, they don't leave show breath anymore or have time to find their range and footing

i don't have a problem if a show is cancelled after 2 seasons because if it hasnt happened then it won't ever but come on 1st season and it was a 13 episodes show give it a break 

at least sleepy hollow was renewed early phew 

• Community Manager

real peeved they cancelled ALMOST HUMAN it was just hitting its stride , now we'll never know what was on the other side of the wall

FOX he of killing shows in their infancy, they don't leave show breath anymore or have time to find their range and footing

i don't have a problem if a show is cancelled after 2 seasons because if it hasnt happened then it won't ever but come on 1st season and it was a 13 episodes show give it a break 

at least sleepy hollow was renewed early phew 

So FOX should spend millions on a second season of a show that didn't perform that well in the first season? Why shouldn't they use that money on a different show that could potentially reach a larger audience?

So FOX should spend millions on a second season of a show that didn't perform that well in the first season? Why shouldn't they use that money on a different show that could potentially reach a larger audience?

Because the obvious flip side is that a new show could do even worse, putting the network in the bad position of having a high turnover rate.

• Community Manager

Because the obvious flip side is that a new show could do even worse, putting the network in the bad position of having a high turnover rate.

Well it's called a risk. ;)

Disappointed that Enlisted wasn't renewed. It was a show that shamefully never got the chance it deserved. I knew it wouldn't but still it was really good. 

Enlisted was my favorite new comedy of the season (followed by Surviving Jack). It's a shame to see them both go but Enlisted was a goner when it was scheduled on Friday night. I didn't expect for it to make it to a second season when I watched it.