Dementeleus

Weekend estimates-on PG 11. Cloudy 2@35M

He probably curses the day he accepted to do it :lol:

In times like these, it's always best to listen to Michael Caine: “I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific.” (referring to JAWS 4)

:D

• Like 4

"Not Another Teen Movie" is on TBS. This was probably the last good spoof movie, in fact I think I enjoyed this one better than "She's All That". One thing I noticed, a lot of current name actors have cameos in both movies.

An incredibly underrated comedy/satire. 

• Like 1

I know you guys are kidding about Wilde but really, most people have no idea who she is.  

Well, I never claimed she the reason her movies disappoint domestically but she's a symptom they won't do well. 

Here are the budgets and domestic box office results:

Year One: cost $60 million, made $43 million ($62 million WW)

Fix: made $10 000 dollars

Next Three Days: $30 million, $21 million

Tron Legacy: $170 million, $172 million

Cowboys and Aliens: $163 million, $100 million

Change Up: $52 million, $37 million

Time: $40 million, $37 million

People Like Us: $16 million, made $12 million WW

Words: $6 million, $13 million WW (however, had a wide release with more than $10 million in P&A)

Butter: made less than $200 000 WW

Deadfall: made $60 000

Incredible Burt Wonderstone: $30 million, made 25 million WW

Olivia Wilde surely wasn't the biggest problem in any of the movies but if you hire her it's probably a sign all the bigger female names passed your project because it sucks and/or is unappealing to American GA and you'll struggle to make back the budget even when WW gross is taken into account.  ;)

She doesn't have a fanbase or critical acclaim so her getting so many roles is kinda puzzling. 

LOL.  Sort of like reverse psychology, huh?

More like maths/physics with the two negatives cancelling each other.  :D