Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

24/150, I actually think with the right cast that be a really good Christmas classic.

A man gets infected with a disease and must get disinfected from the sun! (I was trying to think of a very odd plot-oh come on a guy getting dis infected by this method-come on science back me up....um anyone????)

Pop Says the Man

(I almost put Pop says the sucker but that almost sounded a bit too wrong even if it was meant in a very innocent tone, once again the internet has ruined us :P)

• Like 2

7/38, came out in December.

Adventure film about the Green Hood! He saves the day by stopping ravaged dogs!!!! Well don't worry there is a good dog kids. And he gets rid of ghosts and evil goblins!

Smoking Lamps

(I just put laps on accident :P)

• Like 2

Empire-look up its a successful franchise :P

Anyway-2M total

Comedy about a man who is having the worse week ever until of course at the end where he meets this hot chick who is single. (Oh yes a twist...NOT!)

10 Months Ago

• Like 3

27/79

(All of a sudden I thought of a funny ending where the mom comes up and goes "now boys why didn't you tell mommy you were being bullied?" "mom, we are in our 30s!" :lol: Sounds like a SNL ending, back when they were funny)

Romantic drama about a girl whose boyfriend is in the military. Based off of some true letters

I Am A Centaur!

• Like 2