Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

8/23, made 60M OS though.

Comedy about a man about to turn 55, and the surprise party his family is going to give to him. Though the biggest surprise is the fact he learns that his youngest daughter is getting married (all of his other kids are married and have kids now), yep the classic daddy's daughter routine that works so well though. (With mom saying classic comments like "come on dear you know my dad was the same way!)

Spot or Dare

• Like 1

14/80, came out in December.

Comedy about a huge race that is going on to help people with cancer and the type of people that enter. But in a side story-a heist is going on!

Teaching an Island

• Like 1

It was released by Searchlight after being selected at the Sundance, it made 14M total, was nominated for screenplay, editing and score.

Thriller about a trio of sisters who show mercy to a man who tried to murder a friend years ago, which now they regret as the man is after the sisters and there husbands as well as there kids. (this could be either really good or really depressing/disturbing)

States It

• Like 1

Be a better TV episode-unless if there is more to the plot. 8/35

Dark comedy about a bunch of blind sickos who do some bad things such as putting kittens in the rain *gasp*

I Ask Before I Steal

• Like 1

Now of course daddy still loves mommy even if she gets fat-unlike the people playing these parts (once again Hollywood hypocrisy)

18/49

Drama about a group of old friends who drift apart but still meet at the old desert place Cherry Toppings

Stars Find Me

• Like 1

16/90-came out in late December. While it was mixed critically, it was a huge crowd pleaser. It still did manage a score nomination at least. And the lead did get a SAG nom.

Comedy about soda pop!

The Feds Found Me!

• Like 1