Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

14/36-tried to be a OC, but only had a 49%, still got a best sound nomination at the Oscars and did receive a BAFTA nomination for something.

Action comedy about a man who is tired of being a sidekick to a superhero so he decides to start his own name! His new name? The Coolest Guy! Do I smell franchise?

Hipper then a Hippo

• Like 1

53/186, came out the first weekend of March.

Coolest guy now has his woman the Hottest Woman (yeah I know cute :P) and there kids awesome boy and sweet girl (she wants to be called cute girl but parents don't want that), anyway this is 10 years later where there kids are in elementary school and they all go on an adventure against evil!

Hipper then a Hippo 2: Hippo Smash

• Like 1

68/233

Now the new gen comes along with the super strength dog and super speed cat! (oh come on why not?) And of course the kids have a really cool super bikes too!

Hipper then a Hippo 3: Meet Hippo Jr.

• Like 1

Well part 1 was such a cult hit of course as I said-and it didn't even get released most places OS.

Anyway-this one's OD was 9M, that's right bigger then the 1st one's OW! It's OW was 17.8M, just below the original's total! Total: 40M (with a 6M budget, even if it only made 4M OS!)

Comedy about a girl who wont leave a guy alone

Island of Ears 3: Rabbit Ears

• Like 1