Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

:lol: I was wondering if you knew the reference I just put ;) (Dang I think I found my double who lives on the other side of the country and is younger then me....:lol:)

Comedy about a kid who always wants free stuff!

Snakes in Shoes

• Like 1

16/65, received a nomination for best actor as well as for sound and cinematography.

A sequel to Awake ;)

Nah okay now-fantasy comedy about a girl who constantly has dreams about this knight in shining armor and how its some guy she never met but then one day at the store she works at she sees this guy.

Easy Does It

• Like 1

34/170, surprise hit of the Summer, made 300M WW as well and got a best song nomination.

Drama about a old bloke who remembers his wonderful life he had

1.3.hack

(Sounds like a iPhone app title lol)

• Like 1

10/25, cult hit though as you would guess.

War film about a group of soldiers who are in Vietnam during a terrible rain storm and how some get captured by some really bad men.

Welcome to the School of Dreams

• Like 1

25/119, came out during the holidays. Was nominated for visuals, makeup and score. Won best costumes.

Thriller about a major breakout from prison where rapists, murders and serial killers are lose on the streets

A Life in the Day of Steve

• Like 1

Yeah that seems like one that would be a hard film to watch, probably be done by Searchlight and was cut a couple times to get an R rating.

7/17, not enough appeal

Comedy about a girl who is never surprised-so her husband, kids, parents, family, ect. decide to throw the ultimate surprise party.

The Trap of Bees

(oh boy another good old fashion bug film :P)

• Like 1

8/19, cult hit!

Drama about how a man who was made fun of for having a burnt face when he was younger must come to terms.

(There was a girl in HS who had a burnt face, and I still remember to this day during a Winter ball I saw her sitting down during the dance and I asked just for one dance and she was so happy, I felt good that I did something for someone)

Sometimes I Think of Clouds

• Like 1

200K (limited release)/8M (wide release)/49-was nominated for best actor, best screenplay and editing. Won actor at the SAG's.

Period comedy about a crazy king who is more goofy then the jester!

Love is Blind

• Like 1

Released over President's day weekend, and based off of some random book I just made up ;)

Okay then: 40 (3 day)/50 (4 day)/109

Romantic comedy about a girl who is a gardener and the man who is a fertilizer salesman (the worlds first rom com about fertilizer :lol: that would probably be the tagline)

You are Sunk

• Like 1