Fancyarcher

Come up with a plot to the title above, and then make a new movie title

5 (Wide OW)/24, received a globe nom for actor and was nominated at the Oscars for score and cinematography.

Sci-fi romance about a astronaut and his wife being the first couple in space (which I seriously thought Gravity was at first about a year ago :lol:)

Cute Days

• Like 1

5m total

Sci fi thriller about a man who goes into the past and accidentally ends up marrying his mother. Sorta like Back to the Future if Marty McFly ended up falling in love with Lorraine.

King Wings

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

That would be the biggest what the heck sci fi moment, it be like the Twilight Zone almost

9/29, cult hit, cost 100M to make, ouch

Fantasy about a group of men with wings (in this world it is common) and how the king has a son who is born without them, its like the legend of the boy without a fairy...oh wait :P (can't be sued by Shigero now ;))

Soft Itch

• Like 1

Duh :lol: don't know how come I spelled it like that :P I actually have a friend who met him!

2.3M total-but made 24M in Europe! (and then an additional 12M elsewhere in the world :P)

Romantic comedy about a plain girl named Mary who becomes the prom queen and dates the jock but is soon being made fun of but in the end she is the best

Wouldn't It Be Easier?

• Like 1