snoozealoo

Once Upon A Time

Yay! I love it too!I read in an interview with the show's producers which stated that Regina definetely knows. But it really doesn't show in the show that she knows. It's like one minute she looks like she knows, and the next it looks like she doesn't no. Good ploy though! I get so confused hahaha.And I wonder who Mr. Gold is playing for. Good or bad? Or is he just there for himself?

Rumplestiltskin is always just out for himself. I don't think he cares one way or the other as long as he gets what he wants.I'm sad though that I read that

Sheriff Graham dies.

Who do you think the Sheriff is? I'm thinking the Huntsman. Unless he's an outsider/non-original resident like Emma.

Boy, Lana Parrilla is playing the part of Regina fantastically. Because I absolutely want to reach through the screen and punch her. Which is exactly what we're supposed to feel about her character.I liked seeing more of Robert Carlisle in this last ep. He's too good to just use sparingly.

• Like 2