ecstasy

Weekend Actuals 9/27-9/29 2013

I think he's pretty good looking. His singing, on the other hand, especially live, is just weak.Yup, his dad is one handsome guy.

His singing is terrible. The song whisperer. Paula is pretty but she's a lousy actress to me.  But I guess her looks trump everything, lol.

His singing is terrible. The song whisperer. Paula is pretty but she's a lousy actress to me. But I guess her looks trump everything, lol.

Yeah, the guy's live singing is embarrassing. He usually standing on one spot to sing, yet sound like he has to sing after doing 100 push-ups or something. I think Paula is okay overall. Not that good, but not too terrible either. But yep, she's really pretty, with a great body too.

Yeah, the guy's live singing is embarrassing. He usually standing on one spot to sing, yet sound like he has to sing after doing 100 push-ups or something.

I think Paula is okay overall. Not that good, but not too terrible either. But yep, she's really pretty, with a great body too.

Posted Image